Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Persona

I love the idea of this but it just doesn't handle variants very well unless I am missing something obvious. I am on the Gold plan and it will not allow me to import any clothing item variants/sizes, the result of which is customers are stuck selecting one random size. Please fix, this app has a ton of potential!

July 20, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

We have addressed the variant issue in a separate email to you. You are eligible for Amazon affiliate commissions for any variants user purchase, not just the ones you promote on Shopify.

Thank you for trusting Spreadr and we're glad that you continue to use the app.

alluretrader

I'm using this App to import products from Amazon to my Shopify store. It will be nice to be able to do bulk import.

August 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We do have the bulk import feature available. Go to Spreadr dashboard > Tools > Bulk Import. Here you can provide a CSV spreadsheet to bulk-import up to 2000 products in one batch.

Hope this helps.

If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

perfectein

Earn money when someone buys a product. Amazon manages shipping, returns, inventory and customer support. Effortless new revenue for you.

Bib Pimpin

Difficult to navigate and hard to uninstall

Silvadore

Still trying to install, taking longer than I thought. I am sure it will be worth it though! I Had given 5 stars, then 4. Now 2 because there is not enough information on how to install the app. Still nowhere after 4 hours.