Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Homwire

So far I am enjoying the ease and use of this product. The only thing that is a draw back is the sync issues.

Glo.mo

I use this app to help get ads and products from Amazon to my Shopify account. I really like how easy it makes it all.

merlinae

I like to replicate products directly from Amazon, but I don't want to pay on Amazon. Can this app do this? If not, I can't use this app.

Crane Kick Brain

Its cool, I just thought i could move amazon products to my store w/o having a big ass link that leads right back to amazon directly next to the product.

You Like Products

This is a must have for your store

Draper80

It's not free. The price isn't much for what it has to offer if you want to make extra money.

Doggy Affair

Will comment later Can't tell yet So far so good

Locstar Revolution

I wanted to love this app but not adding all the variants at one time is a huge negative for my store. The rest of the app is very easy to use. I wish the app could allow me to add all my variants per product then I'd be a happy camper. I guess I'm headed back over to my pricier option. :(

Thing Going On

This appears to be a great app with issues. Trying for the first. Documentation is virtually non-existent. Support is lacking as there is no telephone support and I sent 2 emails as of yesterday with no reply. Once you fumble thru, the import works beautifully. You can do the bulk import for $1.00 per 50 products imported. This is each time you import. There are no instructions for bulk delete although products can be deleted individually. Also, it appears I had to sign up for the gold plan twice, don't remember , so i won't ding them on this one, but be vigilant.

Trendsethers World

Really nice app so far. I still had to fulfill my order since it does not support FB or Pinterest orders. My affiliates account hasnt recognized the order also, assuming because of this. Also wish that it added variants of your products rather than the main one from the amazon link. Which means sizes or color variety wont be included so you have to add each product in each size and color separately. Its no Oberlo, but you cant beat better shipping.

Previous 1