Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

seproteger.fr

Nous sommes très satisfait avec application. Je recommande a tout le monde
avec Spreadr application.

UNCCORG STORE

Esta es muy buena aplicación te ofrece poder vender productos únicos y gestionarlos con facilidad. Verdaderamente estamos encantados con el servicio que nos ofrece Spreadr App.

Big-Doggie-Depot

awesome and simple, cant wait to start making some independent money as a partner with the biggest thing in the us amazon

BuywTrust

I IT WONDERFUL APP SO FRIENDLY SO EASY SO PRO IT SAVE MY TIME I RELAY LIKE IT AND I RECOMMEND ALL WORLD TO USE IT

EAST COAST BEADING BOUTIQUE

Wow you make affiliate marketing so easy...i just wish I could post some of my other affiliate links like cj affiliate links etc

Incense & Peppermints

This is my first day using the app, and so far-so-good. It's pretty slick, fast, and easy.

The reason for the 4 stars, however is because only one sku applies. I had to go back and figure out the sku's for different sizing, but also adding other colors/styles is too tedious.

has4me

the app is easy to use once you get the hang of it. try it out it makes importing items into your shopify store quite easy

Cush Bargains

so far so good. Just started uploading products... will see how it goes. I am curious how the checkout, fulfillment and payment goes.

Limpet Lane

First time using the app, very easy to use, explanation of code update was easy to follow and uploading products is simple.

Outcamp.com.au

This app is extremely easy to import listings and add products to my online store for affiliate income.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7