Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Limpet Lane

First time using the app, very easy to use, explanation of code update was easy to follow and uploading products is simple.

Outcamp.com.au

This app is extremely easy to import listings and add products to my online store for affiliate income.

Innerwellness

using this app so far its nice and simple. Even the html integration is simple to do. try it out!!!!

Susu Horizon

It's really easy and user friendly. There are some things I had to figure out on my own, however, for the most part, this is an app that really takes a load off of your plate and allows you to focus on different areas of your business.

sixth season

This app helps me to upload my products on Amazon fast but it can only upload one product instead of the whole listing. I think it can add some more functions.

Just-Function

You gotta realise they are giving you a loophole to sell (therefore attack customers ) namebrand merchandise. I'm 3 months into my apple resellers liscence classes and STILL got 3 more to go in case you were curious about legally doing this lmk I have answers . But if you dont want to lose your Amazon aff account I advise you dont hide the button and stay as far away from ZONIFY as possible if you want a future dropshiping.

Baby-Map

Très satisfait de cette app rien à dire, après installation de l'app il m'a suffi de copier coller le lien et d'importer les produits sur Shopify. L'app est très intuitive et simple. je recommande.

Healthyinception.com

I used this APP to transfer product from Amazon to my Shopify store and its very easy. Good APPS. It makes my work easy.

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

Kandy's Land

So far the app works great. Customer service was fast and friendly. They responded to any issues I had, and fixed them immediately. The app is very user-friendly and does not require extensive training or long video tutorials to get started. I am reserving my 5th star for a later review, when I have had more time on this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7