Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer | Reviews

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

SellFoundry

Excellent support, great customer service. App is great for affiliates, very intuitive to use. However do note, it syncs when customer places item in cart (not in the product catalog).

November 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

The app has multiple sync options including auto-sync that updates all the products every 24 hours.

For more information, you may reach our team at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.

BWP Beauties

I used this app to import products from Amazon and it is working pretty good so far. I will check back in later.

August 5, 2021

Thank you for the encouraging words. Do let us know in case of any feedback!

Homeis kitchen

Very easy to use the app once the initial setup is done, Begining to like it only hitch is the initial setup.

June 24, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

FishingHut

I would like to know if this app supports dropshipping. And if so, do I have to plug in the customers personal information to ship the item to them? Or does the app automatically plug in their info? thanks

April 12, 2021

Thanks for writing and trying out the app in the first place.

Hundreds of merchants are using the app for dropshipping. We will be glad to answer your queries at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.

emerysolene

I just start using this app so I am on my free trial, so far it seems very easy to use and the support was quick to help

March 22, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Interlude Musicals

The quality of imported Product Images are really good. Thank you so much Spreadr Team. Spreadr is the best app for amazon products listings import to your shopify store.

vibrant-style

it is very much helpful for affilate marketer like me.i am very much thankful to this wonderful app
regards

Crudge

great app to sale trusting products, but it doesn't set-up or show how to set-up other options if the product comes in different sizes, or color.

Moes Furniture

i do love this app help me done alot of work,
easy to use
simple
keep it up
should everyone used for amazon

seproteger.fr

Nous sommes très satisfait avec application. Je recommande a tout le monde
avec Spreadr application.