4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to seamlessly add Amazon products to Shopify stores, making it ideal for Amazon affiliates. Many praise its user-friendly interface, efficient performance, and responsive customer service. Features like automatic price syncing and product information editing are appreciated. Merchants note that the app helps diversify product offerings, increase revenue, and enhance store professionalism.

March 28, 2024

YESS I LOVE IT SAVE ME SO MUCH TIME IN TRYING TO FIGURE STUFF OUT THANK YOU>

GMUSIQ Gidget's and Gadget's
13 days using the app
Thalia replied April 8, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

April 16, 2024

FIRST TIME FOR LITTLE HARD AFTER IT WAS SO EASY TO USE IT.

ONLINUSASTORE
5 days using the app
Thalia replied May 17, 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

February 17, 2024

I truly love this App. Tejas and Lalit are very helpful. The response time to my emails are impeccable. They and the Team give great advice and are truly very helpful. I know I can truly depend on the Team for guidance to help make my Online Company a great success. Thank you.

REALISTIC MISSION-Faith & Nature
2 months using the app
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

April 21, 2024

Just started using it, it was fairly easy to install. I did have to add extra code, but it was well documented and I had no problems. I am currently adding products to the store and excited drive traffic to my pages!

Seasons Foundry
About 18 hours using the app
Thalia replied May 17, 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

January 25, 2024

The support is lightning fast.
Adding products is also very fast and easy.
I did have trouble integrating the code into my Shopify store but that was where the Lightning fast support came in, it was all fixed before I could blink.
So far so good, terrific app, Highly recommend it.

Anarchy Apparel
3 months using the app
Thalia replied February 6, 2024

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

May 11, 2024

We find this to be the BEST App that we use, We use more than 20 AND THIS ONE IS THE MOST REPONSIVE TO OUR NEEDS. It runs problem free once set up and support has never failed to respond to the few issues over the past 2 years we have using the app.

BIG! TEXAS MARKETPLACE
About 10 hours using the app

February 23, 2024

Yes. An intuitive, professional, fast and very accurate application. All in all, but the response time of the support team, the speed of reaction and, last but not least, the efficiency left me speechless. They did the integration of my application in Shopify without them being able to check the end. My mistake for not giving them the password. But it worked perfectly. I was not satisfied and wanted to change the color of the element that they modified. I wrote them what I wanted and after a maximum of 20 minutes they made the change. Fantastic. Thank you for your promptness, professionalism and courtesy. It is clear that I found the perfect application for Amazon. Good luck to the whole team.

GoShopmania
3 days using the app
Thalia replied March 21, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

April 8, 2024

Always quick and easy

RuralSafe
Brazil
5 months using the app
Thalia replied April 15, 2024

Edited February 25, 2024

I like the app, it is easy to use, and I already had a small problem with a button not showing up on my website. Obviously that was my fault, however I asked for help, and it was fixed within a few hours. Thank you, Grave S.

For anyone looking to diversify their Shopify store's product lineup without the complexities of inventory management, I cannot recommend Spreadr enough. Its ease of use, combined with the potential for increased revenue and the support of an excellent team, makes it a must-have app for Shopify store owners.

Dream Art Design
Italy
About 2 months using the app
Thalia replied February 6, 2024

May 1, 2024

This is my first day using the Amazon imposter app and let me say it has took the stress away I was feeling an hour before i fount out about this app!! I was wondering how was i going to get this website off the ground without purchasing a course to teach me how to upload the products to my website. Thank you so much!!!

LeTeisha Gordon