Easily import Amazon products
Find products from Amazon and import them to your Shopify store in just a few clicks. Expand with hundreds of new products within minutes.
Dropship or Affiliate Income
Earn money when someone buys a product. Amazon manages shipping, returns, inventory and customer support. Effortless new revenue for you.
Increase your influence
Curate products that complement your brand or grow completely new categories to appeal to wider audiences. Become bigger and more valuable.
About Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer
How does it work?
- Import any product from Amazon to your Shopify store in 1-click
- Your visitors can view and buy the products. Orders get fulfilled by Amazon
- Amazon pays you commission for each sale. Signup for Amazon Affiliate Program - its free. You can track orders and commissions in the dashboard.
Expand your store with products you never had
Choose from over a million products available on Amazon to add to your product catalog. Add products which complement your store and align with your brand. Make it bigger and more valuable.
Curate products and showcase your taste
Curate tasteful products to give your audience a new reason to come back.
More products – more pages – more traffic
You can modify title and description of the products imported to your store. More pages with optimized descriptions lead to better SEO and increase in organic traffic.
Hassle-free new revenue stream
While Amazon manages inventory, customer support and shipping, you get up to 10% as commission from all qualifying purchases.
Dropshipping business with Amazon
Alternative to affiliate income, you can use Spreadr to make Amazon as the drop-shipping source. Instead of linking out to Amazon, you can collect orders on your Shopify store and later fulfill them yourself.
Reach new audiences
Add new product categories that complement your brand. Appeal to wider audience and monetize your influence.
- Fast & Easy Product Import – Just provide the Amazon product link & click Add. We use official Amazon API to pull product info.
- Consistent Store UI – Amazon products will be displayed in same look and feel of your store. ‘Add to cart’ button will be replaced with ‘View on Amazon’ button.
- Customize product name, description, and other details after importing the products.
- Keep 100% of Your Commissions.
- Auto-update - App auto updates price & availability values of imported products to match Amazon so that your inventory and prices are up to date.
- Uninstall proof - Even if you delete the app, imported products continue to link to Amazon helping you earn commissions.
- Bulk-import - Provide a list of Amazon products and get them imported all at once.
- Customer Reviews (deprecated)
- Many more features - Auto-tags, Geo-localize, Markup Pricing, Currency conversion etc.
- Our service is independent and is not affiliated with Amazon in any way, shape or form. Any impression you might have got otherwise is inaccurate.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with Amazon’s T&C. While we try our best to ensure the service complies with Amazon Associate terms, you should do your independent validation and use the service only if you are satisfied.
Join forces with Amazon - be a part of something bigger!
- Amazon Associates
Pricing 7-day free trial
Unlimited product imports.
Unlimited product imports.
For stores under development.
For Affiliate and Shopify Staff stores.
Unlimited product imports.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1034 reviews
Most recent reviews
Hemp Grow Station
I Love it so far, just getting started, but it seems very simple to use. Extremely easy to add products and link everything to my Amazon affiliate account just by clicking copying and pasting!
A.C.E. Market Place
I use the app for ecommerce. It is easy. It is terrific in every way. Thanks! Had no clue what to do but it couldn't have been easier!
Its Bean Called Java
How this app has 4.8 stars I am shocked. The UI is buggy and has outdated set up guides. They charge you $5 a month but unless you meet the new Amazon guidelines, you can't become an affiliate to import ANY products. There is an alternative method call SiteStripe, which will provide you code to copy and paste on the page you want to show the listing on. That means you have to go into the theme editor and hope you are right. I wish Shopify would regulate these Apps better. It seems anyone can make an app that doesn't work and say there is a trial when there isn't. Every once in awhile I wish I could give 0 stars. Sure it's only a loss of $5, but I am just starting out and I could have used that $5 with an app that is trying to help me succeed, not pocket my $5.
Thanks for the review and for trying out the app in the first place. It seems there is a misunderstanding about the Spreadr app. I'll try to address your concerns here.
1. The Shopify theme code keeps changing rapidly. While we try to update the documentation regularly, it sometimes is slightly different from the original code. Also, we offer free setup assistance and integrate the code on your behalf.
2. SiteStripe is a tool that simply creates an Amazon affiliate URL. Whereas Spreadr app helps you to import products into Shopify, replace Add to Cart button with affiliate links and many other features such as auto-sync and geo-localization.
3. Amazon has placed rules for good reason so that their platform is not misused. Spreadr app is designed adhering to their guidelines.
4. We have a 7-day free trial so that you can test drive the app. If you think the app is unsuitable you may uninstall before the trial ends and you will not be charged at all. This is completely transparent using Shopify Billing API.
5. Our app has been completely vetted by Shopify and has been featured on the app store homepage multiple times. Thousands of Shopify merchants are already using the app successfully as Amazon affiliates. 4.8-star rating is a testament to app service.
While we understand that you have had a less than perfect experience with the app we will be happy to address your concerns. You may write to us at email@example.com.