Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

MBTSHIRTS

Terrible at posting products from Shopify to Amazon but useful for inventory control - never will I under or over sell again on Amazon and my Shopify site.

BeeWell Candles

Why would shopify even promote this garbage? Don't even install it. Complete waste of time... Does not do anything to help you upload products to amazon.

Bella's Pendants

Doesn't do anything. Doesn't allow me to publish any items on Amazon, which is, supposedly, the whole purpose of it.

War in Christmas Village

Does this app even work? As if selling on Amazon could be any more difficult, someone decided to create and approve an app that does absolutely nothing to get one's Shopify integrated with an Amazon FBA account. Complete waste of time.

An elementary child's activity book is a more productive use of one's time than trying to get this app to function.

Why, Shopify? Why?

Too Fast Online

Stupid, useless waste of time like everything else I have come across on Shopify. Their apps don't work..Its impossible to link your products between multiple platforms (which is why we switched to Shopify) Hopefully someone else will read this before they waste their time switching.

Zen Den Candles

I have been using this app for almost a year - and frankly - it works and generally works well (for me and my limited needs). Unfortunately, when there is a problem. there are not many around with the experience needed to help you through it. (that's why I don't give it a 5)

That said - when it's working - which is almost always - it does a good job of what it's supposed to do.

VnSupertramp Apparel

All things in our business do work well with this app. It's an easy way to sync between our online store and Amazon store. Recently, we faced to the serious issue with this app and Shopify support team did all their best made it work smoothly again. We highly recommend it!

Icy Craft

I never used this app to create listings, because it only works for certain categories, none of which my products apply. I only use it to reconcile item quantities, which it succeeds, and to enter orders. It used to succeed there, but now it doesn't. It never entered my amazon.ca orders, but I expected that. Now it doesn't even take the "Amazon Prime" orders, even though they really don't differ from regular orders at all.

Diasporina

While it was Garbage before, it's Absolute garbage now.

No longer formats and integrates with amazon correctly, more than likely your attempts at listing products will not work.

Every shopify customer should be messaging shopify customer service repeatedly until they fix it.

The UniDragon

App fails to keep inventory even, really can't create asins...I honestly don't get why Shopify integration apps are so bad. This one and the eBay one both struggle with inventory, both struggle with properly linking...I think I'm going to just go back to manually adding inventory to all three. I hate having to do it that way, but this app just doesn't do it right. The only app I see that looks like it does it right costs $30 per month plus 2% of my sales, which isn't gonna fly when I'm in this stage of my growth.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12