Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Chill Solutions

You must allow them access to all your past and future orders and all your customers data to use the app. Then you need to pay them $39.99 a month to have the app integrate with your store. Much easier to just create a regular amazon seller account plus you wont have to sell out ALL your customers and their data. Just a fancy data grab by Amazon that they actually expect YOU to pay them for. UNREAL!!

Treshers

There is no search - try browsing through hundreds of listings fifty at a time.
You can't create new Amazon listing from the app if similar listing does not existing in Amazon - you need to create a listing in Amazon first.
You can link your existing Amazon listings with Shopify, but the process is time consuming and full of guessing, since app does not provide enough information to properly selected a listing to link. If you guessed wrong - your inventory is screwed.

Uwila Warrior

I have spent hours trying to link my products from Amazon to Shopify so orders will flow through to our fulfillment warehouse. I am extremely frustrated with how difficult and time consuming this has been... and I still haven't gotten anywhere. I would have thought there would be a better integration between these 2 ecomm beasts. About to throw my computer out my window if I don't figure out a solution soon. Only thing keeping me sane is that I am not alone in this frustration.

Vuri

I got approved for a GTIN and waited 24 hours. Then I tried to put my product and it did this. I expect better

pinyfashion

Your Amazon account is blocked in the US marketplace
Your listings and orders aren’t syncing with Amazon. Visit Seller Central or contact Amazon support to continue selling.

Genpartsupply

This app is about useless. You cant even search products in it. Only thing its good for is importing your amazon orders.

Runnin' Wild Toys

Needs to be updated and supported. You can only list manually. Very time consuming. Free but the cost is time. Over the last two years I have called a number of times about bulk upload / removal, linking and creating. All mostly ignored. If you can afford an app that is the way to go. This channel does not work well.

Sinclair Games

This used to be a great app. Now it does not work at all. You can't link listings to your inventory. I hope they plan on fixing sometime soon.

Dalisay Design

This app does not work, I keep getting "bad gateway" messages with no way to fix this, it is always disconnected. I wish there was better support. So far there are too many bugs

Atas Babies

It doesn't even send me the OTP!!!! I can't even register an account! That really disappointed me, I thought Amazon should offer sellers a seamless experiences.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16