Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Vogabar

It stopped feeding my products into Amazon. I have to basically redo all the work twice in Amazon to have both platforms with the same info.

bestcased

Horrible! You need the Professional Plan to get started! That's really bad. I can't even test it because it's too expensive.

Chef Specialties

My goal was to feed Seller Central orders to Shopify for processing. I want all of my sales channels feeding to one place for fulfillment processing. This app does work for that. Where I ran into problems was linking products. You can only link up to 5 products at a time, it's slow going and a little buggy with periodic freeze ups. Also, your variants have to match on both platforms. For example, if you have a selection of ASIN's on Amazon tied together for color variation and you don't also have them tied together on your Shopify store, this app will not let you link those products. Shopify support is typically great but to help me on this one replies were 24 hours + and the agent never really 'got it'. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find another app that works as a centerpiece two-way link between Amazon and Shopify.

Bluesmeister Music

Shopify doesn't give the option to login to an Amazon store with a different email address, and Amazon won't let me open a store with my shopify email address

LoveMyPro

When you link the products between shopify and Amazon, this app works great. But, ALL Merchant fulfilled orders on Amazon get added to Shopify as a sale, even if they aren't linked. Shopify Tech's answer was that "This is done for fulfilment purposes, as we assume that a merchant will want to purchase shipping labels via the admin for all orders, including Amazon orders." This can still be accomplished by manually entering the order into Shopify. I will gladly reinstall this app when the ability to completely unlink Amazon products from the Shopify store is available. Until then, I have to make alternative arrangements.

Hair & Scalp Meds

All I can say it has been a year and it has been the worst experience ever! Don't use this app. Products could never show up on Amazon. Go directly thru Amazon.

BARX SOX

Since, there are so many negative reviews, I just wanted to add my experience. I've used this app for about 8 months now, without any issues. It connects to Amazon Seller Central and lets me list/update products from my Shopify store into my Amazon account. The interface is a huge jump from Amazon's super complicated listing process - so that's a plus. I also love that orders from Amazon show up just like regular orders on my Shopify dashboard.

*Note: I'm not using Amazon's professional FBA plan.

The Woolie

What the _______ is wrong with this app? I feel strongly that its has a mind of it's own.........which is utterly unstable. Shame on you Shopify for this debacle of an app that you developed.

I personally care about my product quality, usability and consumer satisfaction of the products that I manufacture and have sold for 22 years. I must have done something worthwhile because I have ranked the upper 6% of your stores comparably for the majority of my subscription to your services, according to you. This is only a small fraction of my business.

Clearly integrity is less than a priority, based upon the functionality and predominantly failure-based ratings by your users. The time and efforts that I have expended on your app are irreversible and have cost me my most valuable asset........which is time and my professional presentation. You should be ashamed of yourselves for your misrepresentation the app's capabilities. Even a greater shame on you for using this as an anchor marketing ploy for Shopify's shopping cart compatibilities.

Get some integrity and a conscience like those of us who have worked so hard to do in business the old-school way, which is the right way, honestly. Thusly leaving us with the ability to know that we've "done right" in business. Will you will say the same in 15 or 20 years, when you're all grown up?

SpyCentre.com Spy Shop

Works well for tracking sales on amazon and tracking inventory. I always post my product through seller central.

Hamps Saddle & Tack

I have tried this app a couple times hoping that the problems would be fixed, Shopify app when listing or linking to a product under the same asin number requires that you have the cheapest price. it can't be the same as the others must be cheaper. I been selling on amazon for a while and know that this isn't a Amazon Issue it is a Shopify Issue. There isn't anyway to talk to the Amazon Sales Channel Dept. you must use shopify customer support (Which I would Give 5 stars they are great) and they send a message to the Amazon support staff. This is the only app that I have used provided by shopify that I would say doesn't have a clue at what needs to be done and it seems that they don't care. The rest of Shopify Apps have been great so I would suggest that shopify reach out to their customers who has had problems with this and see what needs to be done to get it up to the standards of the rest of their Apps.
They can Contact Me I would be glad to explain the problems to them in detail https://hamps-saddle-tack.myshopify.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13