Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Microfleur

This doesn't work. At one put I linked a few listings. I must have hit it on a good day or something. However, now it won't link any already existing products or create a new listing. This makes it completely useless. Plus it tells me I need to link the products I already have linked.

Bridget's Boudoir

This app will not sync to my store. It has been over 24 hours since I have tried to integrate Amazon and Shopify, and I continuously get the same error message which reads, "Couldn’t access your Amazon account
Confirm Shopify has access from the Amazon MWS developer permissions section of Seller Central. It can take up to 12 hours for Amazon to confirm access."...

Big Barker

It does not import Seller Fulfilled Prime orders, which makes it unusable for us. If you're not using SFP, it's probably fine, but for us, it's not usable.

Diaries of Paris

This app is terrible. You cant search for products. How do you create an app to show you products listed on amazon and you dont have a search function?? Beats me. This is such a basic essential thing. Listing products to amazon will take you months if not years if you have a couple of thousand products because it has to be done one by one through many steps. It does sync orders and inventory. I guess its the only good thing about it.

Chill Solutions

You must allow them access to all your past and future orders and all your customers data to use the app. Then you need to pay them $39.99 a month to have the app integrate with your store. Much easier to just create a regular amazon seller account plus you wont have to sell out ALL your customers and their data. Just a fancy data grab by Amazon that they actually expect YOU to pay them for. UNREAL!!

Treshers

There is no search - try browsing through hundreds of listings fifty at a time.
You can't create new Amazon listing from the app if similar listing does not existing in Amazon - you need to create a listing in Amazon first.
You can link your existing Amazon listings with Shopify, but the process is time consuming and full of guessing, since app does not provide enough information to properly selected a listing to link. If you guessed wrong - your inventory is screwed.

Uwila Warrior

I have spent hours trying to link my products from Amazon to Shopify so orders will flow through to our fulfillment warehouse. I am extremely frustrated with how difficult and time consuming this has been... and I still haven't gotten anywhere. I would have thought there would be a better integration between these 2 ecomm beasts. About to throw my computer out my window if I don't figure out a solution soon. Only thing keeping me sane is that I am not alone in this frustration.

Vuri

I got approved for a GTIN and waited 24 hours. Then I tried to put my product and it did this. I expect better

pinyfashion

Your Amazon account is blocked in the US marketplace
Your listings and orders aren’t syncing with Amazon. Visit Seller Central or contact Amazon support to continue selling.

Genpartsupply

This app is about useless. You cant even search products in it. Only thing its good for is importing your amazon orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17