Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Selecart

I installed and completed all the necessary details.
after uploading only 30 product.
an error popped up your weekly limit is over and bla blaa.

Spiffing Prints

This would be excellent for me but it is made completely redundant anywhere other than the US by your shop needing to be in USD.

If Shopify can rectify this and have it globally available I am sure it would be great for loads of sellers. I currently either have to create csv's for each of my 8 Amazon channels or pay for an auto feeder to do it for me so this would do the job of the auto feeder but without the extra fees attached.

Theflexstore

Verrynice like it yes I recomend to all my friends

Wanderlust Hearts

Sort of confusing. I already sold on Amazon handmade but I didn’t have nearly the amount of items listed as I do on my website. so linking them seemed like a no brainer. I got an order the first hour of linking the app, which is great... However, I had to mark the item as shipped on amazon AND shopify instead of it doing it automatically like its supposed to. Disappointing, I was hoping it’d be a great fit but it just makes more work for me,

Top10merch

Between this apps bad functionality (but good design) and Amazon's good functionality (but bad design) the whole process is a Lovecraftian nightmare.

If you have GTIN exemption (so you don't need UPCs with Amazon) just leave now. Amazon has not provided Shopify with the API to recognize your exemption. That means you must do this:

- Create your products in Shopify
- Export them
- Import them to Amazon to create them AGAIN
- Wait for Shopify to see them
- Link them

Now that's where the whole process breaks down. To link the products you must manually match and select EVERY VARIANT of one platform to the other. A single shirt can easily have 100 variants (size and color).

Congratulations. Your new job is data entry. Even my VA was displeased. It took her an hour to do one shirt and we both agreed right there - time to move on.

I'll be back to use the service and change my review when these issues have been corrected.

The Shirt Dudes

IT IS GOOD: if your store has 100% print-on-demand dropship fulfillment, then it is great! None of your own physical products, just dropship, then yes!

IT IS TERRIBLE: if you have any of your own products, it will terrible because the orders are duplicated. That means your shipping-station also duplicates. Confusing like crazy!

Careful too, make sure Amazon gets the shipping tracking updated or else Amazon say you're late! Which closes your account down until it is resolved.

Black Ball Board Co

This app has been a lifesaver for us. We are now able to accurately stay on top of inventory for items sold in our retail store, on our website, and on Amazon. Very happy with the Amazon App!

Damsontrial

Only works in US dollars for some inexplicable reason.

Urban Fiori

I try to import my products, It forces me to have a size variant when i only have a color variant. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but when it gets ported over to Amazon you cant remove the size from the template so there's always a size selector, messes up the customer experience big time and causes confusion. Either way i have to upload my products manual. Plug in is useless till the variant problem is fixed

Vivafiesta