Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Bent Buys

It's kind of shameful that Shopify claims to be the leader in ecommerce but then has such a bad app that hardly works for the biggest marketplace. They have virtually no customer support for this app either.

December 14, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review; I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with the app so far. Our support is available 24/7 to assist you with any problems you may have via live chat, Twitter, and Facebook. You can also email us or schedule a callback, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions.

That said, I'd like to make sure you get the support you need, so I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can speak there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Gladzy

Worst app I've ever used! I need it to synchronize the FBA warehouse and orders.
At the beginning of the year, the app was working fine. The number of items in the FBA warehouse was tracked correctly, orders were transferred to Amazon correctly too. But then something broke and the application stopped performing its functions. I have been in contact with Shopify's tech support for several months now, and they still can't fix their app. All I achieved was an offer to contact Amazon on my own and ask them to fix something on their side. But I'm not a developer! I am an ordinary seller. Why can't your developers contact Amazon directly and find out what's going on there if the problem is really on Amazon's side?! Moreover, I have already received all permission from Amazon as a developer, uninstalled and re-installed this application several times. But the app still doesn't work! What am I paying money for? Many of your customers have complained about the same problems with the application, but you still haven't fixed it. Hate it!

December 10, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and providing your feedback to us here, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the Amazon sales channel. I'd like to speak to you about this in more detail so I will send an email to you shortly and we can speak more there. Please look out for that and get back to me if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

The Shop of Many Things

Just to add to the volume of bad reviews. This app doesn't work, at all. Spent like 5 hours on chat with Shopify trying to get it to work, but nothing. Shopify, take it down or make it work. It's a disgrace.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here; I'm sorry to hear that you're not having a positive experience with the app so far. I'd like to follow up with you via email to see if there's anything you still need help with, so I'll reach out to you there shortly. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Blackashmere

Since IOS update and app update the Amazon app does not function properly. When you try to access the Amazon sales channel app on the Shopify app you get a message saying to enable cross-website tracking while the feature is already enabled under settings. This has not been resolved by the support team and it is going on another week since I brought it to their attention. Another issue is the tracking information from Amazon does not sync in the Shopify app causing you to have to manually input the tracking numbers so that it shows that the orders integrated from Amazon were fulfilled and shipped.

November 4, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for letting us know that the app isn't functioning properly - it sounds like our escalated team is already looking into this for you. While investigating complex technical issues can take time, I'm sure the team is working hard to get back to you and will do so as soon as they can.

Regarding Amazon not syncing tracking numbers over to Shopify, typically you should be fulfilling your orders from within Shopify (not from within Amazon), and so there wouldn't be a need for any tracking numbers to be synced over. I'd like to learn more about this issue, so I will send you an email shortly to discuss. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

WhatnotGems

I have used this app for over a year I have a large inventory this app does keep inventory accurately. and does import sales information. When you change your inventory and needed to delete items it does not automatically delete the links you have to do so manually. Also does not differentiate between Parent, FBA, and FBM listings. You cannot search for errors in linkage by title, SKU or UPC.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing the experience that you've had with the Amazon channel. I'm sorry to hear that the app hasn't been functioning as expected for your business. Your feedback is appreciated, and I will ensure that it is shared with our developers in hopes that we can improve the channel. Warm regards! -Oliver, Shopify Support

Danyelle. - Absolute Fashion

Absolute disgrace. It simply doesn't work. I have 1176 pieces of women's clothing that are ready to sell on Amazon but this still isn't working much better today than it did 3 years ago. Shopify and Amazon should be ashamed of themselves. I can't even call Shopify support anymore! Pathetic.

November 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here. To provide some context about our phone support, we've switched to a callback system in order to avoid extremely long hold times that merchants were experiencing. You can schedule a callback from our support page: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions.

Regarding your Amazon issues, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with the app, and I'd like to see if there's anything I can do to help here. I'll send you an email shortly and we can take a look at it together. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Frenchiestore

Does not sync inventory. Shows 100 quantities all items, ultimately got orders I was not able to fulfill and had to cancel which put my account at a deactivation risk. I since de activated all my listings and trying to see other integration options.

October 5, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks for sharing your concern here. If your product's inventory settings are set to "Shopify doesn't track this product's inventory", then the inventory on Amazon will be 100 by default. This is because Amazon does not support products with an unlimited inventory quantity, so if your inventory for that product is being managed by a third party then the 100 ensures that the listing appears on Amazon.

If you need this to not be the case, then you'll want to make sure to select "Manually manage inventory" when creating an Amazon listing. You can then manually edit your inventory level for that product in Amazon.

The quantity will decrease in Amazon as it is sold as needed, however one thing to keep in mind here is that it will not affect your Shopify inventory, so it is recommended to set a specific amount of inventory aside for your Amazon levels. Hope that helps, and feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. - Brie, Shopify Support

Crown Hat NYC

The app synced well with all my amazon listed products and inventory and orders are syncing as well. I think the trick is to ensure you have matching SKUs across the board.

Im still a little in the dark how FBA inventory syncs with our account and our inhouse stock, would love to see some documentation about this.

Striker Brands

This is quite possibly the worst application I have ever used in my life, and I worked with it almost everyday for 6 months this year struggling to link all my products correctly to Amazon until giving up and going to an App called Koongo (which has been tremendous by the way - would highly recommend). The few times I did reach out for support I was told to "ask Amazon" or "that's an Amazon thing" essentially blaming Amazon and offering no ability to problem solve or offer support. It's a poor excuse for an app (if you can even call it that) that times out frequently or gives broken links in the middle of linking, does not map or identify the correct products, has very little customization within each product, and has no search function or dropdown filters to actually find your product quickly (super frustrating if you have a big catalog and have to constantly scroll down and hit next). I'm not even mentioning all the issues i've faced - the above are just some of the main ones I experienced. To be quite frank unless you have a small assortment of fewer than 50 SKUs you'd be better off manually listing your products on Seller Central. Don't waste your time with this until Shopify decides to take multichannel e-commerce seriously and dedicates developers to making a user-friendly and non-broken app. I'm hoping that someone reading this does not have to go through the same frustration that I did for so long.

September 21, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience using the Amazon app and that you have encountered a multitude of problems during this time, but I thank you for writing your review and providing us with details here. There are some aspects of the integration that must be handled on Amazon's end but I appreciate and understand your complaints with regards to not receiving the support you needed from the Shopify support team.

I am pleased to hear that you have found an alternative option that you find works better, and I hope this has allowed you to better manage linking your Shopify store and Amazon seller's account. We are always looking for ways to improve our own apps so I will be sure to submit your comments posted here to our development team. Thanks again. -Victor, Shopify Support

ejools

Useless.
1. It does "not" create new listings. It just gives you a link to open Amazon's website to manually add a listing.
2. It does "not" sync Shopify to Amazon to keep prices in sync
3. It does "not" keep description and pictures in sync
4. It does "not" let you know which styles are in sync.
5. It only syncs inventory.
6. Description of the app is inaccurate. Support has acknowledged this.

September 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Amazon channel. I'm sorry to hear that the app hasn't been functioning as expected for your business. Your feedback is appreciated, and I will ensure that it is shared with our developers. In the meantime, I'll send you an email to see if there's anything I can do to help. -Sophia, Shopify Support