Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

DEMEL ONLINE

I tried getting our products onto our Amazon store. I'm flippin done trying, absolutely a zero. Amazon kept telling me our Shopify products wasn't accepted to sell on Amazon. If I could would delete the Amazon app completely.

rpbrothershop

it's a pain in the a**ss !!! between amazon and shopify they can't fix the issues ..and they keep pushing the error on each other. don't know what to say will be a dream if works good... but till now i paid for amazon account and nothing yet and apparently i will use it item by item ... very disappointed

Whip Me Wear Fashion, T-shirts and Gifts

the app is useless and impossible. I would give it a zero if possible. Also, can not even save a draft making it even more impossible to create a listing. and everything is NO.

SKIDZ NYC

It was working fine in the beginning. But now, all products sit in "pending" without any action. I've resorted to listing directly to Amazon seller central - running it like a separate store from Shopify. This app just confuses the Amazon listings. Wish it worked so inventory and fulfillment could be streamlined through Shopify.

Alysa's Rose Garden

Confused. I have amazon pay set up on my Shopify, when I tried to sell products on Amazon I cannot see any products on my Amazon seller acount, only that I have Amazon pay set up shows on screen.
On the Shopify side, I see my products show available on Amazon now. Where are the products on Amazon, and how do I find them, or add/change them? Unsure if I have my Shopify products on Amazon.

Protect The Wolves

So Far This App is Subpar, Amazon blames the issues on Shopify, Shopify Blames the Issue on Amazon. it keeps posting connect your Brand in your account, which it is already. Has only worked for 6 out of 200 Products now, then even had to re-edit every single one on Amazon. Some we can not even get to in Seller Central.

24 Karat Clothing

BUNK-AMAZON REQUIRES UPC CODE FOR EVERYTHING. HOWEVER YOU CAN POST ITEMS ALSO USING THE ASIN NUMBER BUT YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THAT ON OTHER PEOPLES LISTING. BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY REPORT YOU TO AMAZON FOR SELLING COUTERFEIT ITEMS. JUST TO DRIVE AWAY COMPETITION CAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. BUT YOU NEED UPC CODE FOR EVERYTHING. YOU CAN PURCHASE THEM ON THE GS1 WEBSITE FOR ABOUT 300.00 WTH!!!! NOT WORTH IT, FORGET ABOUT CALLING AMAZON WITH QUESTION YOU CANT SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON. HORRIBLE EXPERIANCE. I WOULD SUGGEST STARTING OFF AS A INDIVIDUAL SELLER THAN A PRO SELLER, CANT USE SHOPIFY IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL SELLER. OH AND I DID POST 1 THING BUT WHEN I VIEWED THE ORIGINAL LISTING IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE WTH.I DID SELL 1 ITEM THAT TOOK ME ABOUT 4 WEEKS TO POST AND AMAZON PRETTY MUCH POCKETS 34.00 OUT OF THE 40.00 HORRIBLE........ I CANCELED CAUSE I DONT WANT THEM TO TAKE ANYMORE MONEY. THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL

YourMediaStore.com

Very surprised on how useless this app is. Shopify support even seems completely confused on how little it actually does. If you have anything more than 100 products this would be nearly impossible to use. A HUGE help would be a simple search bar in the Amazon sales channel. Currently you have to search through pages and pages to find a product because it only displays 5 items at a time without anyway to search.

To me Shopify is almost perfect but because it does not have an actual useful Amazon integration I personally can not use it. Shopify does claim that it easily and seamlessly connects your items to Amazon but the reality is it is extremely difficult to even get a handful of products connected.

I really hope this app gets updated because clearly from all of the 1 star reviews and being one of the lowest rated apps on Shopify this needs a ton of work.

Rival Gear

Not sure why there are so many bad reviews. People must not have something set up correctly. We have been using this Amazon integration for 3 years with over 2000+ listings created through this app. We have had no issues since we have been using it.

Marianne Nems Design Studio

Love it! it's so easy to use!! I have the best experience between Shopify and Amazon I am certain my business is going to fly high!!! Thank you Amazon
I only had to enter a few tax information which i already had handy, and all my products are online and the inventory is connected. I totally advise it to all merchants