Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Nebraskabison

I have had a good experience with this sales channel for my site. Set-up took quite awhile, but I am in one of the categories that you can't list directly from Shopify (and one that requires the Professional Seller plan tier anyway).

I have had to create all my listings on Amazon, and then link them later in Shopify, which was pretty painless, although, I only have about 15 SKUs so far that I've been able to add to Amazon at this point.

Sales that I've made through Amazon have seamlessly come over into my Shopify dashboard / order queue which was my main concern. And it works well. When I mark an order as shipped on Shopify, it automatically marks the order as shipped in Amazon.

My only complaint so far (I've had it up for about 2 weeks, and had a handful of sales through this channel) is that when I mark an Amazon order as fulfilled in Shopify, it causes the "send delivery notification to customer" checkbox to be unchecked on each next order (until I notice it and re-check the box). This seems like a weird glitch, and hopefully something that Shopify can fix, as I obviously want to notify every customer when their order ships.

Sachastyles

Wow! A monthly fee and a referral fee! highway robbery!

Spectrum Laser Lights

Beating a Dead Horse here. Shopify product VARIANTS!

I have about 14 products to list. It was important for me to be able to have another sales channel through my shopify dashboard. Shipping invoicing, all in one place.
Sounds great...sounds easy...right?

The creating the listing process is where you hit a wall. The description page, does not give you an option of creating a listing without a variant. My product comes in one size/color/shape. There are no variants. Amazon and Shopify support both tell me there is an option for NO VARIANTS SELECTED. But there is no option. Maybe in their multiverse everything works with no issues. Sorry, not in my world. I got tired of explaining over and over again so I made a video of the issue, below. BigCommerce is starting to look really good now. Sad

Xenotees

You'd think a behemoth of a company like Amazon would be easier to list on, especially with an app, but no. You are probably best off not using this app and listing directly on their website. I swear, Etsy isn't nearly as big as Amazon and their GUI has always been easier to use, and just gets better. Come on Amazon, spend some money on programming and move into the 21st century already.

Fuel Flex

The integration between Amazon and shopify is very painful. After manually uploading a few test products (which took several hours), I made a good number of sales within the first week and was hopeful despite the reviews on Shopify. Fast forward 2 weeks, and I too got the email notifications about my account being suspended claiming I am selling counterfeit items. I provided as much documentation as I could, but am very discouraged as the items Amazon is claiming are counterfeit have never been listed on the Amazon side. In addition to suspending all sales, Amazon is refusing to pay the remainder of funds collected on my previous sales. This is a huge ripoff and very discouraging. It's impossible to speak to a real person in the sole department that can reactivate my account - PQ seller. Seller support provides a generic response that is not helpful at all. Proceed with caution if you decide to sell on Amazon.

Urban Ave Boardshop

We do NOT recommend Amazon !!!!!! We set up an account with Amazon, Amazon charged a $39.99/month fee for the subscription , we provide all the suppliers invoices for our products, Tax ID number, physical address and website information. After that our Amazon account was suspended!!! No reason either explanation, is this a scam ?
We have been trying to get this resolved , but all we got was an automated reply that our account is suspended.

Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com.

For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods. We may not reply to further emails about this issue.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com

Canine Couture Collection Pa

APP IS USELESS/INCOMPLETE

Only one star

Yeah, and that's for potential. When I came to Shopify, I was promised I'd easily be able to attach my store to Amazon. I sell DOG COATS! Are PET SUPPLIES really that difficult?

I resent Shopify for not yet having this incredibly easy category. Ive been waiting for two years.

TWO LONELY YEARS!

Someone, please, take initiative. Don't en a jerk and fix this unfinished app..

Shopify is testing my patience.

Rear Tone

We set up an account with Amazon to take advantage of an additional sales channel. Amazon charges a $39.99/month fee for this, which was charged to our corporate card. Following that our Amazon account was suspended, before we even listed any products.

We have been trying to get this resolved for nearly a week, but all we get are automated replies that our account is in review, and we should ship any open orders and provide supplier invoices for all orders from the last 90 days. Obviously we've never even listed let alone sold anything on Amazon so the automated responses are pointless.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve this or get a direct or responsive contact at Amazon, please let us know. If Amazon should resolve the matter we are happy to revise the review accordingly after actually using the app.

** Update. After literally 7 months of trying to satisfy them by uploading documents at their request, Amazon says "We have decided you may not sell on Amazon. We may not respond to further emails about this case".

Thank you Amazon for wasting my time for 7 months and charging me $40 for it.

Buytemplates

For a small site, this may be ok, but listing your products on Amazon is probably best if done directly using Amazon's backend to create unique listings and descriptions which will benefit SEO.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Woodchucks Wood

To sell on Amazon, from Shopify, you have to link your products between the 2 platforms. To do that, Shopify presents you your Amazon products, 5 at a time. If you have hundreds of Amazon items, this is a very painful way of doing it. You have to scroll thru them, page by page, 5 at a time, and there's no easy or faster way to do it. In a nutshell, Shopify DOES NOT support the Amazon sales channel. They say they do, via this product....but this is such a huge fault, it makes it unusable.

Imagine having to look up the word "zebra" in the dictionary, and you have to get there by turning 5 pages at a time. Same sort of thing. Painful.

And it's been this way since Shopify released this Amazon connector. So, they aren't taking it seriously.

When contacting support, they only tell me, "Sorry, bummer"

So disappointing.