Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Frenchiestore

Does not sync inventory. Shows 100 quantities all items, ultimately got orders I was not able to fulfill and had to cancel which put my account at a deactivation risk. I since de activated all my listings and trying to see other integration options.

October 5, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks for sharing your concern here. If your product's inventory settings are set to "Shopify doesn't track this product's inventory", then the inventory on Amazon will be 100 by default. This is because Amazon does not support products with an unlimited inventory quantity, so if your inventory for that product is being managed by a third party then the 100 ensures that the listing appears on Amazon.

If you need this to not be the case, then you'll want to make sure to select "Manually manage inventory" when creating an Amazon listing. You can then manually edit your inventory level for that product in Amazon.

The quantity will decrease in Amazon as it is sold as needed, however one thing to keep in mind here is that it will not affect your Shopify inventory, so it is recommended to set a specific amount of inventory aside for your Amazon levels. Hope that helps, and feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. - Brie, Shopify Support

Striker Brands

This is quite possibly the worst application I have ever used in my life, and I worked with it almost everyday for 6 months this year struggling to link all my products correctly to Amazon until giving up and going to an App called Koongo (which has been tremendous by the way - would highly recommend). The few times I did reach out for support I was told to "ask Amazon" or "that's an Amazon thing" essentially blaming Amazon and offering no ability to problem solve or offer support. It's a poor excuse for an app (if you can even call it that) that times out frequently or gives broken links in the middle of linking, does not map or identify the correct products, has very little customization within each product, and has no search function or dropdown filters to actually find your product quickly (super frustrating if you have a big catalog and have to constantly scroll down and hit next). I'm not even mentioning all the issues i've faced - the above are just some of the main ones I experienced. To be quite frank unless you have a small assortment of fewer than 50 SKUs you'd be better off manually listing your products on Seller Central. Don't waste your time with this until Shopify decides to take multichannel e-commerce seriously and dedicates developers to making a user-friendly and non-broken app. I'm hoping that someone reading this does not have to go through the same frustration that I did for so long.

September 21, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience using the Amazon app and that you have encountered a multitude of problems during this time, but I thank you for writing your review and providing us with details here. There are some aspects of the integration that must be handled on Amazon's end but I appreciate and understand your complaints with regards to not receiving the support you needed from the Shopify support team.

I am pleased to hear that you have found an alternative option that you find works better, and I hope this has allowed you to better manage linking your Shopify store and Amazon seller's account. We are always looking for ways to improve our own apps so I will be sure to submit your comments posted here to our development team. Thanks again. -Victor, Shopify Support

ejools

Useless.
1. It does "not" create new listings. It just gives you a link to open Amazon's website to manually add a listing.
2. It does "not" sync Shopify to Amazon to keep prices in sync
3. It does "not" keep description and pictures in sync
4. It does "not" let you know which styles are in sync.
5. It only syncs inventory.
6. Description of the app is inaccurate. Support has acknowledged this.

September 12, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Amazon channel. I'm sorry to hear that the app hasn't been functioning as expected for your business. Your feedback is appreciated, and I will ensure that it is shared with our developers. In the meantime, I'll send you an email to see if there's anything I can do to help. -Sophia, Shopify Support

Bulk-Grocer

This app does not properly sync inventory -- defaulting to 100 units in stock. It also largely to fails to update inventory when items sell. Additionally, the linking products procedure is painstaking and un-intuitive. This app fails on every accord.

August 31, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue with the Amazon app and can appreciate your frustrations with this. I can see in our ticketing system that your issue has already been sent to our technical team and they are currently investigating. We appreciate your patience on this and thank you for providing your feedback to us here. -Victor, Shopify Support

Cyante Fashions

doesn't sync at all and ive tried for over a week now. maybe something is wrong with Shopify because ive done everything correctly

August 31, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with your feedback here, and I am sorry to hear that you've had this issue. I'd like to take a closer look at this to see if I can diagnose why your products are not syncing with Amazon and offer my assistance.

I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you on this, so please look out for that and get back to me if you're still requiring help. -Victor, Shopify Support

Trovelle

Very basic app with many issues. Might as well list manually on Amazon Central. I get a server timeout error every now and then when submitting a product. I suspect most of the issues are on Amazon's side of things, but they did not develop this app. Products variations do not always map to correct items on Amazon. Product attributes are limited... Images don not upload although they are selected. I have to upload the images again on Amazon. Many categories require approval and many brands require the seller to be an authorized dealer. I like the eBay app much better. Most probably going to ditch it and either use another solution or do everything manually from Amazon central.

Update: Reduced to one star. Many server errors "502 Bad Gateway" when submitting items.

August 28, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'd like to check and see if there's anything we can do to help with this, so I'll be sending you a quick email shortly. Feel free to reply there if you still need assistance with the channel. All the best! - Oliver, Shopify Support

Microfleur

This doesn't work. At one put I linked a few listings. I must have hit it on a good day or something. However, now it won't link any already existing products or create a new listing. This makes it completely useless. Plus it tells me I need to link the products I already have linked.

August 27, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to write a review; I'm sorry to hear that you had a hard time with your Amazon product listings. I'd like to check in and make sure everything is working for you now, so I'll send you an email shortly. Feel free to reply there if you still need assistance with this channel. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Bridget's Boudoir

This app will not sync to my store. It has been over 24 hours since I have tried to integrate Amazon and Shopify, and I continuously get the same error message which reads, "Couldn’t access your Amazon account
Confirm Shopify has access from the Amazon MWS developer permissions section of Seller Central. It can take up to 12 hours for Amazon to confirm access."...

Big Barker

It does not import Seller Fulfilled Prime orders, which makes it unusable for us. If you're not using SFP, it's probably fine, but for us, it's not usable.

Diaries of Paris

This app is terrible. You cant search for products. How do you create an app to show you products listed on amazon and you dont have a search function?? Beats me. This is such a basic essential thing. Listing products to amazon will take you months if not years if you have a couple of thousand products because it has to be done one by one through many steps. It does sync orders and inventory. I guess its the only good thing about it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12