Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Chef Specialties

My goal was to feed Seller Central orders to Shopify for processing. I want all of my sales channels feeding to one place for fulfillment processing. This app does work for that. Where I ran into problems was linking products. You can only link up to 5 products at a time, it's slow going and a little buggy with periodic freeze ups. Also, your variants have to match on both platforms. For example, if you have a selection of ASIN's on Amazon tied together for color variation and you don't also have them tied together on your Shopify store, this app will not let you link those products. Shopify support is typically great but to help me on this one replies were 24 hours + and the agent never really 'got it'. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find another app that works as a centerpiece two-way link between Amazon and Shopify.

Putzart Com

This is not the best sales channel, but it has possibilities. One work around for not having to get a paid pro seller account is sign up for Handmade at Amazon and get a seller account free if you make any of the stuff your selling. Then you don't have to buy any UPC's (which you still can on various sites). Once you have a Amazon Store it gets a little easier to create products, but make sure that you use exactly the specifications that Amazon requires. (images with white background, etc.)
Also, if you dropship wit Printful you can create the same products for Amazon Store as you have on Shopify through the Printful/Amazon store integration. This works the best. One side note: ArtofWhere now has full Etsy integration so you can sync all the products that you have ever created for Shopify up to Your Etsy Store. Just make sure you view your synced items on Etsy and hit publish (20¢ charge).

Theflexstore

Verrynice like it yes I recomend to all my friends

Wanderlust Hearts

Sort of confusing. I already sold on Amazon handmade but I didn’t have nearly the amount of items listed as I do on my website. so linking them seemed like a no brainer. I got an order the first hour of linking the app, which is great... However, I had to mark the item as shipped on amazon AND shopify instead of it doing it automatically like its supposed to. Disappointing, I was hoping it’d be a great fit but it just makes more work for me,

Bellanblue

This plugin is a work in progress. I support this plugin and would like for it succeed. We currently sell women's clothing on our Shopify store. There are a improvements that would make it shine. Below are my requested features:

• Auto link images - images should be auto selected if there already selected in Shopify.
• Indicate already linked products to Amazon - currently you can't tell if there linked or not in the "Links product" window. Really it's shows there all unlinked.
• Auto post to Amazon if the setup in Shopify is all correct. For example if we used the size small it should auto link and post.
• Opinion to select all "Select the variants you would like to add to your listing"
• Auto full brand name
• Opinion to select all images - not just one by one
• Auto fill bullet points

Please keep in mind that other plugin like this cost so much more. I have done my research and tried these other plugins for over a year. I believe what your getting is good. Yes of course it can be improved. We will keep using it and hopefully come back with a better rating. So if your selling clothing I would recommend trying it plugin.

Furnish Spot

Does anyone dropship from Shopify with this Amazon app? I'm wondering if I will sill have to wait 2 weeks for Amazon to pay me or if I will get paid immediately.

Tokyorebel

This is sort of a cautionary lesson to those thinking about trying this, especially those who don't already sell on Amazon. Certain types of stores just aren't a good fit. My store carries mainly limited items and one-offs from overseas brands; we might only have one or two of each item in stock, and we're just constantly adding new items as we sell what we have.

First, signing up for an Amazon Professional Seller account is time-consuming in itself, and it also costs $39. There's no real way to "try out" the Amazon channel before paying that. So you could be out of luck if you figure out it's just not for you.

Because our products were not known to Amazon, I had to fill out a bunch of new info for *each* product. Amazon also has its own image requirements (that Amazon itself doesn't follow), so if you're given images from the manufacturer that aren't 1,000 pixels on one side, you basically can't list an item.

In the end it was clear that it was going to be at the very least a huge amount of work to get my listings on Amazon, and that the time I'd take doing so would be better spent just trying to sell them on my own site, especially considering we only have one or two of each item.

Also, if you sell on Amazon, be aware that you have to abide by their liberal return policies. Since our items are imported, mostly handmade and limited (and also since we have so many people asking us to "borrow" our items), we have a strict return policy and our customers all know it. The Amazon return policy alone was almost a dealbreaker for us.

I guess I expected this to be more of a Shopify sales channel like any other - your products and inventory are still in Shopify and your store policies apply. But this is really just like a sync app between two totally separate stores; one your Shopify store, the other your Amazon store. If you already sell on Amazon or you have a store that's only got a few products but many of them (rather than the reverse), then this might be a good fit. It wasn't for our store.