Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Surfside Supply Co.

Surprisingly bad. There is a lack of information on how to get this channel to work on Shopify's end and the Amazon side is even worse. Would be extremely beneficial to hire a top-level Shopify seller who has been successful with this channel to write/create a comprehensive guide/video on how to set up, run, and manage this channel correctly across both platforms.

June 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us with some feedback. You can find more information on how to setup the Amazon sales channel here: https://bit.ly/3pbQVoU. If you're still having trouble, I'd definitely recommend reaching out to our Support team directly so we can do some troubleshooting with you: https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V. Warm regards! -Oliver, Shopify Support

Zeus Armory

This app can't synchronize for the life of it. I've tried matching the SKU both on Amazon and Shopify with no luck. Anyone can help me get this working? The alternative is paying a huge monthly fee just to sync inventory.

May 20, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with matching the SKU for your products between Amazon and Shopify.

We aren't able to help with getting this working for you through the App Store, as we're unable provide account-specific support this way. However, this is something that our Support team would be happy to assist you with through live chat, email, or callback.

To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log in to your account. Thanks. -Elias, Shopify Support

Eminent Beauty System

Only works for the order processing if the client ordered on Amazon, it will show up on Shopify. On other hand, Inventory synchronization is s*ck, it does not sync and link 200 products from Shopify to Amazon even I matched manually Amazon SKU to Shopify.

May 20, 2021

Hi, there. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues syncing some of your products between Amazon and Shopify. As this issue may stem from different reasons, I would recommend contacting our support team directly to get further assistance with this.

Homestar UK

I have used this app connect with our shopify and amazon. when product linking, show to me error message "No product listings were found on Amazon. To use this channel, first go to Amazon Seller Central to create some product listings", I have try some times and also get this error message. our amazon account have about 100 skus, but why I cannot sync them to shopify? our shopify is based UK, but use USD dollar, our amazon is include USA and UK account. pls help me, very very thanks, I need sync all the product from shopify to amazon. thank you very much

May 15, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue with the Amazon app. As there can be a number of reasons why products are not syncing between Shopify and Amazon, I would recommend contacting our support team directly to get further assistance on this. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log in to your account to create a support request. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

Adventure Hobbies & Toys

This is app was a disaster and somehow lead to our account to be deactivated. We are 7 yr veteran on Amzn and even we could not get this to work. Left and went to another app.

May 5, 2021

Hi, there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback on the application. I'm also glad to hear you've found an app that's working for your business. If you had any questions about the app or what occurred, please feel free to reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3nNRN2x. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Luxe Auto Concepts

- Does not contain the category- Automotive. This completely tanks our ability to use the sales channel. Why?! - REALLY needs the ability to turn off order importing. We use ShipStation to import orders from Amazon; which creates duplicate orders. I created a workaround to not import those orders in ShipStation, but the Amazon app needs to be able to do this as well.

April 23, 2021

Hello and thank you for this feedback! At this time, merchants can only create listings in 9 categories. Some categories require approval from Amazon. We recommend that merchants selling in categories not already listed create listings on Amazon and link the listings to their products in Shopify: https://bit.ly/2QkMA66. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Wishbeads

This thing is truly terrible. Nothing about it works. We have 20+ products on Amazon and the Shopify-Amazon channel will only pull in four. Nor will it let us link anything in Shopify to existing Amazon products.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I am sorry to hear that you have had this issue with the Amazon app. There can be a number of reasons why products are not successfully syncing between Shopify and Amazon, so I would recommend contacting our support team directly to gain further assistance on this. We will be able to authenticate you on the store, check the Amazon channel for errors, and hopefully be able to troubleshoot this sync issue for you. You can contact our support team here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

God First Nation Co.™

Does this ever work? Paying for a professional account and we cannot list anything because it refuses to accept our Registered brand on Amazon.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this and for writing your review. To add your brand to the Amazon channel, you must first ensure that you have successfully registered your brand with Amazon via Amazon Seller Central. This process can sometimes take a few months.

If you have already done this and have a registered brand you wish to add to the channel, but are receiving an error when you try to do so, please ensure that the brand name is written out exactly as it is on Amazon and that you are using the proper key attribute value that you used to register on Amazon. The brand may be rejected if this is not the case.

If you are confident that you have done the above steps correctly, please reach out to our support team directly so that we can authenticate you on the store and take a closer look at this for you: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

The app works, but there is a ~30-minute delay between inventory synchronization. This oftentimes leads to overselling and out-of-stock orders from Amazon customers. We have to remove this channel because Amazon is threatening to shut down our account due to late shipments and pre-fulfillment cancellations.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and providing us with your feedback here. Unfortunately, this delay in inventory synchronization is an expected and unavoidable limitation, and there is no way to get around this delay at this time. Our developers have sought to reduce sync times in the past when it comes to products and orders, to some success, although the current delay is not something we have been able to improve on thus far. It is also not possible to manually sync between Shopify and Amazon due to API limitations on Amazon's end.

That said, I can see why this delay can cause major issues for your store when using the app, so I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team. Thank you again for writing your review. -Victor, Shopify Support

hangahammockcollective

The original Amazon's orders don't always coincide with the order showed in Shopify. Very bad because you can ship what was not really ordered by the costumer.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and providing your feedback to us here, and I am sorry to hear that you are seeing an issue with orders not syncing correctly between Shopify and Amazon.

Orders received through Amazon should automatically sync to the Shopify admin via the app, so if you are seeing this not happening correctly, or if the orders appear to be incorrect, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team directly so that this can be investigated: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. Our support team can authenticate you on the store and check your orders and the Amazon channel to see what might be causing this issue. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20