Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Urban Fiori

I try to import my products, It forces me to have a size variant when i only have a color variant. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but when it gets ported over to Amazon you cant remove the size from the template so there's always a size selector, messes up the customer experience big time and causes confusion. Either way i have to upload my products manual. Plug in is useless till the variant problem is fixed

Vivafiesta

Can't sell on Amazon Europe... Install / Uninstall

Bellanblue

This plugin is a work in progress. I support this plugin and would like for it succeed. We currently sell women's clothing on our Shopify store. There are a improvements that would make it shine. Below are my requested features:

• Auto link images - images should be auto selected if there already selected in Shopify.
• Indicate already linked products to Amazon - currently you can't tell if there linked or not in the "Links product" window. Really it's shows there all unlinked.
• Auto post to Amazon if the setup in Shopify is all correct. For example if we used the size small it should auto link and post.
• Opinion to select all "Select the variants you would like to add to your listing"
• Auto full brand name
• Opinion to select all images - not just one by one
• Auto fill bullet points

Please keep in mind that other plugin like this cost so much more. I have done my research and tried these other plugins for over a year. I believe what your getting is good. Yes of course it can be improved. We will keep using it and hopefully come back with a better rating. So if your selling clothing I would recommend trying it plugin.

Mortality Clothing

I don't find it helpful at all. Syncing products is complicated, and when I tried to change the production time on my items, I realized that I'd have to do it 56 times for just one shirt (multiple colors, sizes, etc)!! WHAT? How is this even close to useable?

I really want to use it but the ridiculous amount of busywork involved is extremely discouraging. Especially when it could so easily be fixed by the Shopify team.

Great customer service - bad development of this channel.

Yakirs Factory

bad app, Amazon will just steal your money-be aware!!
you will sell for a few weeks but then they will shut you done with no good reason and with no money at all.

Labelleperfumes

Only have one vertical. We still can't sell in the Health & Beauty. Was very excited and only was told after trying to troubleshoot product uploads.

Hard Tail Forever

I WANT this app to work so badly. It is critical to have an automated and reliable mechanism to connect your Shopify product catalog to Amazon. I trust Shopify to do this. And I love that they make it free. Great first stab at it Shopify!

For me, connecting to Amazon is mission C-R-I-T-I-C-A-L. I've been using the app for months now. It does exactly what it claims to do...without fail. Fine. However, it does NOT give you the automation or control necessary to be considered a serious tool for powersellers.

Here is why:

*You are forced to synch orders with Amazon. My POS already synch with Amazon. Now I have duplicate orders. Just offer an option not to synch!

*It can not created new listings on Amazon automatically. You have to manually add UPS codes, choose images, and pick categories for every single product you choose to add. Why!? Let people upload a bulk CSV file of UPC codes, and let the app automatically assign them. Default image selection ALL images, unless otherwise specified. Add an Amazon category field just like you already do for Google product categories in the product database. Let merchants upload these categories in a catalog import workflow, just like we already do with Google PLA's.

*Because of the point above, it's impossible to "bulk" add products. Folks, come on! Forcing merchants to upload one at a time? This alone kills the feasibility of using this tool. I will be cycling up to 1,000/month through my store when I'm running at 100% steam in a few months. The app must automate bulk product adds.

*The app does not keep track of the products you've already added to Amazon using the app itself. Just add some indicator to track current Amazon synched products. Easy. I'm actually more interested in a way to see what I "don't" have synched yet with Amazon.

*When printing packing slips using Shopify's Order Printer, it is not clear what-so-ever that the order originated from Amazon. That has created much customer confusion because they don't realize they have received an amazon order.

This is all just off the top of my head. I think there where more issues, but my review is already too long to read.

I'm begging you Shopify. Please prioritize fixing this app. My sales increased 1,000% when I learned how to sell effectively on Amazon. This app is probably mission critical, or will soon be, to more sellers than just me.

Shirtasaurusprime

Overall its in beta, And doesn't exactly work as they say. But it has alot of promise. It feel like it was a app to check a box so they can say they integrate without actually applying efforts into after release. But ill wait for the update, it could be amazing.

Furnish Spot

Does anyone dropship from Shopify with this Amazon app? I'm wondering if I will sill have to wait 2 weeks for Amazon to pay me or if I will get paid immediately.

Paulmartstore

Be CAREFUL!!! The whole idea is the make sure your inventory on shopify works with the Amazon inventory. BUT unfortunately how it works in 1 way communication. I setup on a Thurs.. which was great.. all sudden all my orders showed up on website. I still during the weekend processed Amazon orders on the website. The pending sales orders on the website still pending shipping. Even though I processed the orders on Amazon the website did not update with tracking from Amazon (No information flowed to website from AMAZON). So after 5 days I just marked the orders as SHIPPED on website. So unfortunately, it updated the orders on Amazon as shipped 5 days later. So 186 orders were LATE according to Amazon (remember Amazon allows 2 days max to ship out orders). so 186 orders were marked LATE and my metrics took a HUGE HIT 45% of my orders were late. Amazon shut me down on Friday and I begged them to understand what happened. They allowed me to sell but now under the new guidelines that had to wait 14 days AFTER order was processed before they would release the funds. So I was basically selling for a month without dispersment. I sent Amazon tons of messages breaking down each order. How all orders were received on time BUT the ship on date was wrong.... I had to separate website from Amazon. It was a nightmare. Shopify rep told me it was because Amazon does not always relay information to my website. So if your willing to process all orders on shopify website, be vary careful. Amazon metrics are very sensitive to any variance, and if you get in trouble, you have a lot of stressful emails and conversations to go through. My account is back in good standing with Amazon now but took 2 months to get back to normal dispersments. Again, shopify communicates with Amazon but Amazon does not communicate back to shopify. It is a one way street..