Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Mike Nash Illustration Store

I went through the entire process of setting up an Amazon Europe Seller Account only to find out that this App can only be linked with an Amazon America Seller Account. Yet nowhere on Shopify did I find any information that would suggest this fact.

My main reason to join Shopify was to sell via Amazon. I'm now stuck with an annual subscription to Shopify and an Amazon Europe Seller Account that I can't use!

Waste of time and money. Shopify must sync this App with Amazon Europe too, otherwise they'll continue to lose customers. Businesses do exist outside of America and we'd like to be included!

Activrc

Installed and got my Amazon Seller linked.
Only to find out that I can only post my shopify products under the category of Clothing and Accessories on Amazon.
I have a hobby store and need the Hobby or Toys category.
I was told by Shopify support that I will need to post my products manually on Amazon then link to my Shopify.
Over a hundred products. Nope. Useless.
Uninstalled and moving on.
I hope their Ebay sales Channel when released wont behave like this.
Im forced to put atleast 1 star - I want to put ZERO star!

Spiffing Prints

This would be excellent for me but it is made completely redundant anywhere other than the US by your shop needing to be in USD.

If Shopify can rectify this and have it globally available I am sure it would be great for loads of sellers. I currently either have to create csv's for each of my 8 Amazon channels or pay for an auto feeder to do it for me so this would do the job of the auto feeder but without the extra fees attached.

Top10merch

Between this apps bad functionality (but good design) and Amazon's good functionality (but bad design) the whole process is a Lovecraftian nightmare.

If you have GTIN exemption (so you don't need UPCs with Amazon) just leave now. Amazon has not provided Shopify with the API to recognize your exemption. That means you must do this:

- Create your products in Shopify
- Export them
- Import them to Amazon to create them AGAIN
- Wait for Shopify to see them
- Link them

Now that's where the whole process breaks down. To link the products you must manually match and select EVERY VARIANT of one platform to the other. A single shirt can easily have 100 variants (size and color).

Congratulations. Your new job is data entry. Even my VA was displeased. It took her an hour to do one shirt and we both agreed right there - time to move on.

I'll be back to use the service and change my review when these issues have been corrected.

Damsontrial

Only works in US dollars for some inexplicable reason.

Urban Fiori

I try to import my products, It forces me to have a size variant when i only have a color variant. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but when it gets ported over to Amazon you cant remove the size from the template so there's always a size selector, messes up the customer experience big time and causes confusion. Either way i have to upload my products manual. Plug in is useless till the variant problem is fixed

Vivafiesta

Can't sell on Amazon Europe... Install / Uninstall

Mortality Clothing

I don't find it helpful at all. Syncing products is complicated, and when I tried to change the production time on my items, I realized that I'd have to do it 56 times for just one shirt (multiple colors, sizes, etc)!! WHAT? How is this even close to useable?

I really want to use it but the ridiculous amount of busywork involved is extremely discouraging. Especially when it could so easily be fixed by the Shopify team.

Great customer service - bad development of this channel.

Yakirs Factory

bad app, Amazon will just steal your money-be aware!!
you will sell for a few weeks but then they will shut you done with no good reason and with no money at all.

Labelleperfumes

Only have one vertical. We still can't sell in the Health & Beauty. Was very excited and only was told after trying to troubleshoot product uploads.