Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Labelleperfumes

Only have one vertical. We still can't sell in the Health & Beauty. Was very excited and only was told after trying to troubleshoot product uploads.

Paulmartstore

Be CAREFUL!!! The whole idea is the make sure your inventory on shopify works with the Amazon inventory. BUT unfortunately how it works in 1 way communication. I setup on a Thurs.. which was great.. all sudden all my orders showed up on website. I still during the weekend processed Amazon orders on the website. The pending sales orders on the website still pending shipping. Even though I processed the orders on Amazon the website did not update with tracking from Amazon (No information flowed to website from AMAZON). So after 5 days I just marked the orders as SHIPPED on website. So unfortunately, it updated the orders on Amazon as shipped 5 days later. So 186 orders were LATE according to Amazon (remember Amazon allows 2 days max to ship out orders). so 186 orders were marked LATE and my metrics took a HUGE HIT 45% of my orders were late. Amazon shut me down on Friday and I begged them to understand what happened. They allowed me to sell but now under the new guidelines that had to wait 14 days AFTER order was processed before they would release the funds. So I was basically selling for a month without dispersment. I sent Amazon tons of messages breaking down each order. How all orders were received on time BUT the ship on date was wrong.... I had to separate website from Amazon. It was a nightmare. Shopify rep told me it was because Amazon does not always relay information to my website. So if your willing to process all orders on shopify website, be vary careful. Amazon metrics are very sensitive to any variance, and if you get in trouble, you have a lot of stressful emails and conversations to go through. My account is back in good standing with Amazon now but took 2 months to get back to normal dispersments. Again, shopify communicates with Amazon but Amazon does not communicate back to shopify. It is a one way street..

The Daughter Who Sews

We cant rate this because we aren't able to use the Amazon integration. We were told by Shopify (AFTER changing all of our over 3000 listings) that the Amazon integration is currently only for clothing and jewelry. This isn't mentioned ANYWHERE in the information about the Amazon integration that we could find. We wish this worked for us....but it doesn't.

Wakeboss

This is still officially in Beta, according to the Shopify Guru's. That being said, we are having MANY issues that makes this almost unusable.

1.The sync with Amazon for orders once shipped used to take 10 minutes, now it takes several hours.

2. The link between products on Amazon and Shopify does not work at least 50% of the time. When you add a new product, you are supposed to link to the Amazon product. You will wait days for anything to show up, and then not everything does. Now, you need to keep inventory in sync in 2 places because when a product sells on Amazon it is not updating Shopify due to the lack of links.

3. Searching for Amazon products to see what they are linked to is terrible, and Shopify admits this. They do not have any way to search, you just have to look through PAGES of products until you may finally find the correct one. If it was never linked, you will never find it.

These are the main issues, but other exist. If they can't get this fixed, it will be an issue. Right now we are stuck every time something sells, having to go back through the list and fixing the quantity in Shopify.

Could it be good, YES! It is a long way from it at this point.

Ksdinc

RUN, do not walk, away from this app. I sell apparel (kaelismith,com), I'm an approved brand on Amazon, my products have UPC codes--in other words, everything you need to sell on Amazon.

Tried listing a product----and have to manually add the images (the feed doesn't send the images), have to manually input the prices (the feed doesn't send the prices), have to manually edit the description (the feed doesn't populate the five bullet points), have to manually do just about everything.

This app should never have been released by Shopify. It's useless.

Mas Swords

I would give a zero start if that was an option. This app is useless at best.

Cosmic Reads

Edit: How the heck do you bulk edit "production time"? I'm getting killed by Amazon metrics due to this issue. With almost 2,000 products this is impossible to update manually one at a time.

I want this to work so badly!!!

First time setup is very time consuming if you have a lot of products. After that it gets easier.

The sync regularly takes longer than 30 minutes. Sometimes I have to wait overnight for Shopify inventory levels to sync over to the Amazon Seller Central so that I can then update shipping methods in Amazon, add items to the "automate pricing" feature, etc.

Collegeswag

Really terrible app so far.

1) You can only sync products in 1 category- clothing
2) You have to manually change prices of your items- would be nice if you could just up the price of all items by a percentage.
3) No ability to bulk upload products- you have to do it 1 by 1, variant by variant
4) You can't make any product live on Amazon without filling out every single field, so if you have a lot of products you want to push to Amazon, you have to do it 1 by 1 by 1. Bulk Uploading abilities are a must-have.
5) It forces you to put in a UPC or an EAN, even though on Amazon if you register your brand with them you don't need these things.
6) The list goes on and on I can't remember everything because we decided this isn't going to work for us.

This app is so incredibly important and companies are charging insane amounts of money to accomplish what it wants to do so I hope Shopify makes this a priority.

The American Outdoorsman Footwear

Very Very Buggy......This should not be out of Beta.

Be warned.....unless you sell Clothing you cannot use the App at this point.

Love Shopify and thought this was going to be great, but its nothing more than an epic disappointment.

Ease Living

While this does send my Amazon orders to my Shopify store and then sends the fufillment to Amazon, that is all it does. Inventory is not syncing. Products that I have not lynced through the app I am somehow receiving orders on. I am not able to charge different prices on Amazon vs Shopify (I usually charge more on Amazon bc of fees). Have spoken to the gurus a couple of times without success. This one needs a lot more work.