Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Shabbychicdecor Com

CAUTION USING THIS APP -(((((I am revising my rating at this time. I have reduced this rating to 1 star at this time. This App does not sync tracking ID and carrier service back to Amazon correctly. This leads to your seller performance score in violation and you will get notice of being suspended by Amazon. The work around at the moment is to archive then delete your order at the shopify system and use the Amazon dashboard to handle your order. )))))

Below is my previous comments:

This is a good answer to channel sells with Amazon. To give you a quick summary, the application will fetch from Amazon all of your orders into Shopify and sync back to Amazon the order fulfillment via Shopify fulfillment. Likewise it will sync inventory for you. TIP: set shopify tracks inventory!

I would give this a 5 star but it still needs a few tweaks from the developers. However, this is the first week out of beta so give the folks at Shopify to here what we would like in feature improvements.

Tracking input is not granular, i.e. FedEx not FedEx SmartPost or Ground or Express, etc - same with USPS Priority Mail, First Class and UPS Ground, SurePost etc.

Another reason I cannot give this a 5 star at this time is that it brings all Amz orders into Shopify, regardless of whether you have this product in Shopify or not. I find this a problem because we run 2 stores online with different products. The result is you can only sync 1 store, else you will have duplicates.

FYI - there is a latency on order sync back to Amz, I have notice 1 - 2 minutes. Sometime faster.

I would recommend you giving this a try. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
ThunderHorse Bob

Hgme

very bad because it just support USD, any idea when it available for other currency?

Afrogiftsnstuff

The Amazon Sales Channel is working great so far for us. We already had our items listed on our amazon so linking to those products was a cake!.

So far we have done $2,000 and since last week in sales. We are waiting to be able to list an entire collection instead of per-item listings. but so far so good.

Thanks Shopify!

The Barrington Garage

Update 08-30-17

I've now downgraded my rating to one star. Shopify continues to send marketing emails about new functionality in the Amazon sales channel, but none of the "improvements" have made the app any more useable for my purposes. It's been nearly a year since release, and I still can't search my 2700+ Amazon listings to link them to my Shopify products. The developers seem only to focus on the ability to create new Amazon listings in Shopify, and that's the least important functionality for me as an Amazon Pro seller. I can do that with much greater granularity in Amazon. Creating an Amazon product in Shopify will still require substantial editing on Amazon due to the level of detail that's necessary for a successful Amazon product detail page. I already have thousands of product listings on Amazon which have been imported to Shopify, and I need to be able to link and edit them in Shopify. Currently, the only way to do that is to scroll through all 2700+ listings until I find the one I need. There's no way to search or sort my Amazon listings. The Amazon sales channel is useless to me. Shopify is a great platform, but the Amazon integration is a massive disappointment.

Update 05-12-17

The Shopify-Amazon sales channel has shown few meaningful improvements since the release. The app is now showing that I have approximately 2700 linkable products on Amazon, but there's still no search functionality to find a specific product. If I want to link one of my Amazon products to the matching Shopify product, I have to scroll through page after page after page to get to it, and with 2700 products, that's simply not an option. The Shopify-Amazon connection continues to be a disappointment.

Revision 2-5-17

Unfortunately, I've decided my initial review (below) was too optimistic, and I've revised it down to two stars. The app has been out over a month, and you still can't link all your Amazon listings because the linking page only displays 5 listings. When you link one, it will be replaced with another one, but once you get to 5 listings that you don't want to link, you can't view any more than those 5, so the app becomes useless. The support team has stated that have no idea when this will be resolved. Based on past experience, I expected better from Shopify. The app is not ready for prime time, even in beta.

Initial Review

I like what I see so far. The feature I'm most excited about is the ability to link listings for seller-fulfilled products on Amazon and Shopify so that you can keep your inventory in sync based on sales on both sites. I'm slowly establishing those links so that I can monitor and learn the process and avoid any surprises.

Inventory syncing is huge for me, and if that feature functions well, I'll be happy. The app lets you create new products on Shopify then send them to Amazon, but I haven't tried that because I prefer to create my listings on Amazon first since they require much more detail. Duplicating a listing on Shopify is a simple cut-and-paste process that takes less than a minute.

To keep inventory in sync, you have to switch from processing orders on Amazon Seller Central to processing them on Shopify. That's changed my workflow, but I'm getting used to it, and in some ways, I prefer it. Seller-fulfilled Amazon orders now show up in Shopify orders. I use Stamps.com to batch import all those orders, print packing slips and USPS labels, and then the tracking numbers post back to both Shopify and Amazon. The postback seems to occur faster than when I was batch importing from Amazon.

I use repricing software on Amazon, not on Shopify, and I'm not certain yet how that will work. You can set a price in the Amazon app on Shopify, and it will appear on Amazon. I'm waiting to see what happens when that price is adjusted on Amazon by the repricer. Will the Amazon app on Shopify set it back to the original price on the next sync or will it leave it alone until I make a revision on Shopify?

Overall, I think this is a great start, and given that it's still in beta, I'm excited about future updates. Most of the multi-channel solutions are too expensive for the size of my business, and I'd be paying for features I don't need. Ever since I opened the Shopify store after Amazon WebStore shut down, I've been searching for a simple solution to keep my seller-fulfilled inventory in sync between the two sites, and I think Shopify's Amazon app will be just what I need.

Freddyshop Com

Only supports UPC codes and not EAN.

And you can't import orders..

Darby Creek Studios

Below is a review I wrote several months ago where the app actually destroyed my Amazon listings. Thought I would give it another try to just link my Amazon listings to my Shopify listings. Works about 80% of the time. I have spent hours unlinking and relinking the same listings over and over again. I have been a Shopify customer for 2.5 years and love the product, but the Amazon app simply does not work consistently and there is no support. I have contacted Shopify several times and while the support staff has always tried to help they keep "elevating" it to a higher level and they NEVER get back with me. I've increase my rating from a one start to a 2 star because it does work sometimes. If you only have a handful of products this app may work good, but anyone with hundreds or thousands of or products it's not worth the time.

By the way - I love Shopify. My highly critical review of this Amazon APP is after spending dozens of hours trying to get it to work. Not only is is buggy it has destroyed dozens of my listings on Amazon.

Today I discovered that 27 of my Amazon listings were "suppressed" and the Shopify app deleted almost all of my information related to these products on Amazon, so there was no way to restore them without deleting them on Amazon and relisting them.

After contacting tech support I was told it wasn't possible for the application to delete information - BUT IT DID.

This APP may work very well for an Apparel shop as you are suppose to be able to create a listing on Amazon. If you are not an Apparel store this app is only good for synchronizing inventory IF you link the products and if the bugs are fixed. I would proceed with great caution in linking these product UNLESS the product title and the SKU are EXACTLY the same on Amazon and Shopify. I would test items that are not critical to you business.

I have tried numerous apps on Shopify and this is the very first time I have run into a situation where the APP destroyed any data (my listings on Amazon).

However - I am sure Shopify will debug this and make it available to more than apparel merchants. This product was announced in May of 2015 and we still don't have a working beta as of January, 2017.

If you are an Apparel store this is certainly worth look at bearing in mind this is a Beta and has a long way to go. If a feature is not working it would be nice if Shopify would state that on the application so shops are not wasting time and effort. It would also cut down on tech support calls for a product that is not nearly ready.

The good news is when this app is debugged and available to most vendors this will be an absolutely fantastic app! Keep an eye on this one. For now proceed with extreme caution.

Natural Heroes Nl

Too bad, not available in other currencies then USD.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next