Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Freddyshop Com

Only supports UPC codes and not EAN.

And you can't import orders..

Darby Creek Studios

Below is a review I wrote several months ago where the app actually destroyed my Amazon listings. Thought I would give it another try to just link my Amazon listings to my Shopify listings. Works about 80% of the time. I have spent hours unlinking and relinking the same listings over and over again. I have been a Shopify customer for 2.5 years and love the product, but the Amazon app simply does not work consistently and there is no support. I have contacted Shopify several times and while the support staff has always tried to help they keep "elevating" it to a higher level and they NEVER get back with me. I've increase my rating from a one start to a 2 star because it does work sometimes. If you only have a handful of products this app may work good, but anyone with hundreds or thousands of or products it's not worth the time.

By the way - I love Shopify. My highly critical review of this Amazon APP is after spending dozens of hours trying to get it to work. Not only is is buggy it has destroyed dozens of my listings on Amazon.

Today I discovered that 27 of my Amazon listings were "suppressed" and the Shopify app deleted almost all of my information related to these products on Amazon, so there was no way to restore them without deleting them on Amazon and relisting them.

After contacting tech support I was told it wasn't possible for the application to delete information - BUT IT DID.

This APP may work very well for an Apparel shop as you are suppose to be able to create a listing on Amazon. If you are not an Apparel store this app is only good for synchronizing inventory IF you link the products and if the bugs are fixed. I would proceed with great caution in linking these product UNLESS the product title and the SKU are EXACTLY the same on Amazon and Shopify. I would test items that are not critical to you business.

I have tried numerous apps on Shopify and this is the very first time I have run into a situation where the APP destroyed any data (my listings on Amazon).

However - I am sure Shopify will debug this and make it available to more than apparel merchants. This product was announced in May of 2015 and we still don't have a working beta as of January, 2017.

If you are an Apparel store this is certainly worth look at bearing in mind this is a Beta and has a long way to go. If a feature is not working it would be nice if Shopify would state that on the application so shops are not wasting time and effort. It would also cut down on tech support calls for a product that is not nearly ready.

The good news is when this app is debugged and available to most vendors this will be an absolutely fantastic app! Keep an eye on this one. For now proceed with extreme caution.

Natural Heroes Nl

Too bad, not available in other currencies then USD.

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next