Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Sc Equine

I LOVE the Amazon app... It makes it SO much easier to keep track of my orders when they are all in one place!! I have sales accounts in quite a few different places, and I absolutely LOVE being able to see as many orders as possible in one place, without having to pay a ridiculous fee to another app for the service.

To me, shipping labels are easier through Shopify than through Amazon, as well.

The only thing I would like to see added is the ability to create new listings for Amazon through the app... Right now, you have to create a listing on Amazon itself, import the listings, and then you have the option to merge those listings with your existing Shopify listings. I'd really love to be able to send listings from Shopify to Amazon, but I'm sure that will come with time.

All in all, it's a GREAT tool, would definitely recommend it to make life easier.

Savage Field Hockey

So far so good. Being using it for a month or so and getting some sales during our 'off' season. Not as straight forward as hoped, but looking for further growth the coming months at www.savagefieldhockey.com

Ethical Trading Company

This app has been working great for us. We are listing our products directly on Amazon and then linking them up to our existing listings. We are only doing it for the items we have UPC's so far. I have noticed some issues with inventory counts getting increased but so far it's been very helpful. We list on Amazon directly as you can add a lot more additional information to you listings than on Shopify.

We list products under the following categories:

Grocery
Accessories
Jewelry

Sp Retail Llc

App works great for me. Have made a couple sales, and checked to make sure inventory matches up and is being fed, which it is. Able to do entire transaction from my Shopify store without having to go to Amazon. My only feature request at this time is the ability to do a force update, right now the app refreshes data on it's on and does not supply a button that you can click to force the app to refresh data with Amazon on demand.

Natural Heroes Nl

Too bad, not available in other currencies then USD.

2 Next