Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

TRIIBE ORGANICS

don`t waste your tie using this app. You can not use FBA automatically... you need to fulfill every order manually.

January 5, 2021

Hey, there. I can definitely understand your frustration. At the current time, the Amazon channel can't create or sync with Amazon listings that use FBA. This is because Amazon has specific requirements on how fulfillment for FBA orders should work, and orders imported into Shopify may be at risk of being fulfilled accidentally (due to automatic fulfillment or other custom setups).

In order to prevent orders being fulfilled twice or breaking the terms of FBA, we cannot import FBA orders into Shopify. Hope that provides some context there, but feel free to contact support if you have any further questions. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Hamelin Store

This app is equal parts problematic & disappointing. We've had a number of issues with products linking and unlinking spontaneously as well as other confusing & unhelpful instances. It'd be great if it actually worked though, I would love to get in contact with someone at the Amazon or shopify team who could help us resolve this & take advantage of the app, because it would be really nice to have if it worked well.

January 5, 2021

I'm sorry to hear that you've been left disappointed with the Amazon integration, but thank you for registering your feedback here. I'd like to talk to you further about this and learn more about the issues you've faced, and I can see if I can help at all.

I will send an email to you shortly so that we can continue this discussion, so please look out for that and get back to me if you're interested in using the app moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

Habitude Paper

This app does not sync accurately with amazon seller central or the amazon handmade app. Total a waste of time, just check your amazon seller page instead of using this with Shopify. It's terrible and doesn't work.

December 15, 2020

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear that you're having syncing issues with your Amazon channel. I'd like to find out more about the problems you're experiencing, to see if there's anything we can help with and make sure your feedback is passed on to our developers. I'll reach out to you via email shortly for more information. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Bent Buys

It's kind of shameful that Shopify claims to be the leader in ecommerce but then has such a bad app that hardly works for the biggest marketplace. They have virtually no customer support for this app either.

December 14, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review; I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with the app so far. Our support is available 24/7 to assist you with any problems you may have via live chat, Twitter, and Facebook. You can also email us or schedule a callback, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions.

That said, I'd like to make sure you get the support you need, so I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can speak there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

The Shop of Many Things

Just to add to the volume of bad reviews. This app doesn't work, at all. Spent like 5 hours on chat with Shopify trying to get it to work, but nothing. Shopify, take it down or make it work. It's a disgrace.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here; I'm sorry to hear that you're not having a positive experience with the app so far. I'd like to follow up with you via email to see if there's anything you still need help with, so I'll reach out to you there shortly. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Blackashmere

Since IOS update and app update the Amazon app does not function properly. When you try to access the Amazon sales channel app on the Shopify app you get a message saying to enable cross-website tracking while the feature is already enabled under settings. This has not been resolved by the support team and it is going on another week since I brought it to their attention. Another issue is the tracking information from Amazon does not sync in the Shopify app causing you to have to manually input the tracking numbers so that it shows that the orders integrated from Amazon were fulfilled and shipped.

November 4, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for letting us know that the app isn't functioning properly - it sounds like our escalated team is already looking into this for you. While investigating complex technical issues can take time, I'm sure the team is working hard to get back to you and will do so as soon as they can.

Regarding Amazon not syncing tracking numbers over to Shopify, typically you should be fulfilling your orders from within Shopify (not from within Amazon), and so there wouldn't be a need for any tracking numbers to be synced over. I'd like to learn more about this issue, so I will send you an email shortly to discuss. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

WhatnotGems

I have used this app for over a year I have a large inventory this app does keep inventory accurately. and does import sales information. When you change your inventory and needed to delete items it does not automatically delete the links you have to do so manually. Also does not differentiate between Parent, FBA, and FBM listings. You cannot search for errors in linkage by title, SKU or UPC.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing the experience that you've had with the Amazon channel. I'm sorry to hear that the app hasn't been functioning as expected for your business. Your feedback is appreciated, and I will ensure that it is shared with our developers in hopes that we can improve the channel. Warm regards! -Oliver, Shopify Support

Danyelle. - Absolute Fashion

Absolute disgrace. It simply doesn't work. I have 1176 pieces of women's clothing that are ready to sell on Amazon but this still isn't working much better today than it did 3 years ago. Shopify and Amazon should be ashamed of themselves. I can't even call Shopify support anymore! Pathetic.

November 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here. To provide some context about our phone support, we've switched to a callback system in order to avoid extremely long hold times that merchants were experiencing. You can schedule a callback from our support page: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions.

Regarding your Amazon issues, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with the app, and I'd like to see if there's anything I can do to help here. I'll send you an email shortly and we can take a look at it together. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Frenchiestore

Does not sync inventory. Shows 100 quantities all items, ultimately got orders I was not able to fulfill and had to cancel which put my account at a deactivation risk. I since de activated all my listings and trying to see other integration options.

October 5, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks for sharing your concern here. If your product's inventory settings are set to "Shopify doesn't track this product's inventory", then the inventory on Amazon will be 100 by default. This is because Amazon does not support products with an unlimited inventory quantity, so if your inventory for that product is being managed by a third party then the 100 ensures that the listing appears on Amazon.

If you need this to not be the case, then you'll want to make sure to select "Manually manage inventory" when creating an Amazon listing. You can then manually edit your inventory level for that product in Amazon.

The quantity will decrease in Amazon as it is sold as needed, however one thing to keep in mind here is that it will not affect your Shopify inventory, so it is recommended to set a specific amount of inventory aside for your Amazon levels. Hope that helps, and feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. - Brie, Shopify Support

Crown Hat NYC

The app synced well with all my amazon listed products and inventory and orders are syncing as well. I think the trick is to ensure you have matching SKUs across the board.

Im still a little in the dark how FBA inventory syncs with our account and our inhouse stock, would love to see some documentation about this.