Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

DibaTrue

Terrible. Needs to be updated. Won't link my products correctly like promised. All the recent Amazon updates (recent meaning as of the last year) have not been accounted for in this app. It's currently impossible to create a listing on Amazon through Shopify because of certain missing required fields. Also won't read current products on my amazon shop so I can link. There isn't even a search function!! So each time you want to link a certain product you have to wade through all these other amazon products you have to find the one you need. Also is unable to display amazon variations at all anymore. If I could give it zero stars, I would.

1MOTOSHOP

It doesn't sync neither Quantity nor Price on the published products from Shopify to Amazon. Difficult to use

August Moon Organics

Not easy to use. Does not seamlessly sync with shopify. Days later I am still trying how to get my shopify website to allow my product to ship. I cannot tell what this app does or how to use it even with all available instructions

Ecstasy Crafts

Linking products is a nightmare. I have to manually look through 4500+ pages of 5 products each. Implement a way to link products more effectively!

Also, orders are not imported with their SKU from Amazon. Why not automatically look for products with the same SKU as my variant in Shopify?

DEMEL ONLINE

I tried getting our products onto our Amazon store. I'm flippin done trying, absolutely a zero. Amazon kept telling me our Shopify products wasn't accepted to sell on Amazon. If I could would delete the Amazon app completely.

rpbrothershop

it's a pain in the a**ss !!! between amazon and shopify they can't fix the issues ..and they keep pushing the error on each other. don't know what to say will be a dream if works good... but till now i paid for amazon account and nothing yet and apparently i will use it item by item ... very disappointed

Whip Me Wear Fashion, T-shirts and Gifts

the app is useless and impossible. I would give it a zero if possible. Also, can not even save a draft making it even more impossible to create a listing. and everything is NO.

SKIDZ NYC

It was working fine in the beginning. But now, all products sit in "pending" without any action. I've resorted to listing directly to Amazon seller central - running it like a separate store from Shopify. This app just confuses the Amazon listings. Wish it worked so inventory and fulfillment could be streamlined through Shopify.

Protect The Wolves

So Far This App is Subpar, Amazon blames the issues on Shopify, Shopify Blames the Issue on Amazon. it keeps posting connect your Brand in your account, which it is already. Has only worked for 6 out of 200 Products now, then even had to re-edit every single one on Amazon. Some we can not even get to in Seller Central.

24 Karat Clothing

BUNK-AMAZON REQUIRES UPC CODE FOR EVERYTHING. HOWEVER YOU CAN POST ITEMS ALSO USING THE ASIN NUMBER BUT YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THAT ON OTHER PEOPLES LISTING. BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY REPORT YOU TO AMAZON FOR SELLING COUTERFEIT ITEMS. JUST TO DRIVE AWAY COMPETITION CAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. BUT YOU NEED UPC CODE FOR EVERYTHING. YOU CAN PURCHASE THEM ON THE GS1 WEBSITE FOR ABOUT 300.00 WTH!!!! NOT WORTH IT, FORGET ABOUT CALLING AMAZON WITH QUESTION YOU CANT SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON. HORRIBLE EXPERIANCE. I WOULD SUGGEST STARTING OFF AS A INDIVIDUAL SELLER THAN A PRO SELLER, CANT USE SHOPIFY IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL SELLER. OH AND I DID POST 1 THING BUT WHEN I VIEWED THE ORIGINAL LISTING IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE WTH.I DID SELL 1 ITEM THAT TOOK ME ABOUT 4 WEEKS TO POST AND AMAZON PRETTY MUCH POCKETS 34.00 OUT OF THE 40.00 HORRIBLE........ I CANCELED CAUSE I DONT WANT THEM TO TAKE ANYMORE MONEY. THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL