Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Shirtasaurusprime

Overall its in beta, And doesn't exactly work as they say. But it has alot of promise. It feel like it was a app to check a box so they can say they integrate without actually applying efforts into after release. But ill wait for the update, it could be amazing.

Jeannienmini

In terms of processing the amazon order via Shopify Order page, it's pretty good. It automatically updates the shipment status and tracking numbers, etc. to Amazon Seller Central page. It takes about 15 min to upload.

However, there are a lot of bugs that need to be fixed. It's really cumbersome to list products on Amazon via Shopify. I have a retail store and all of my products are made by other manufacturers and most of them are already on Amazon. So the app supposed to search and find the item on Amazon and link my shop to that existing product listing. This works only half the times. So then you have to create the listing on Amazon Seller Central and try to link the listing to Shopify using this app, but again, it sometimes works but doesn't work in many cases. I keep getting an error message when I try to list my latest apparel collection to Amazon and I have been talking with the support team for over several weeks but it's still now working.
Initially, I thought that by ticking on the 'Amazon' button in sales channel on the product page, it will link the item to Amazon (like it does on Houzz.com), but that button doesn't do anything. You cannot bulk delete/de-list items. You have to individually go into each product listing and de-list. But you cannot search a particular item on the amazon listing page so it takes a long time to find the item that you are trying to edit or delete.
Overall, you cannot rely on this app yet. It needs a lot of improvement.

Combatflipflops

We are a footwear (Flip Flops) manufacturer that can't list our footwear through the integration. Why would you put out such a limited release?

Bummer.

Mommysketchpad

This app does not help those of us with custom dropshipping products that do not require GTIN/UPC numbers. They need to correct this issue otherwise it's not possible to push products on to the AMZ platform without having to manually link every single product.

Artisan Bound Llc

Apparel only, I use Handmade Amazon no use here. Need to be refined.

www.ArtisanBound.com

Darby Creek Studios

Below is a review I wrote several months ago where the app actually destroyed my Amazon listings. Thought I would give it another try to just link my Amazon listings to my Shopify listings. Works about 80% of the time. I have spent hours unlinking and relinking the same listings over and over again. I have been a Shopify customer for 2.5 years and love the product, but the Amazon app simply does not work consistently and there is no support. I have contacted Shopify several times and while the support staff has always tried to help they keep "elevating" it to a higher level and they NEVER get back with me. I've increase my rating from a one start to a 2 star because it does work sometimes. If you only have a handful of products this app may work good, but anyone with hundreds or thousands of or products it's not worth the time.

By the way - I love Shopify. My highly critical review of this Amazon APP is after spending dozens of hours trying to get it to work. Not only is is buggy it has destroyed dozens of my listings on Amazon.

Today I discovered that 27 of my Amazon listings were "suppressed" and the Shopify app deleted almost all of my information related to these products on Amazon, so there was no way to restore them without deleting them on Amazon and relisting them.

After contacting tech support I was told it wasn't possible for the application to delete information - BUT IT DID.

This APP may work very well for an Apparel shop as you are suppose to be able to create a listing on Amazon. If you are not an Apparel store this app is only good for synchronizing inventory IF you link the products and if the bugs are fixed. I would proceed with great caution in linking these product UNLESS the product title and the SKU are EXACTLY the same on Amazon and Shopify. I would test items that are not critical to you business.

I have tried numerous apps on Shopify and this is the very first time I have run into a situation where the APP destroyed any data (my listings on Amazon).

However - I am sure Shopify will debug this and make it available to more than apparel merchants. This product was announced in May of 2015 and we still don't have a working beta as of January, 2017.

If you are an Apparel store this is certainly worth look at bearing in mind this is a Beta and has a long way to go. If a feature is not working it would be nice if Shopify would state that on the application so shops are not wasting time and effort. It would also cut down on tech support calls for a product that is not nearly ready.

The good news is when this app is debugged and available to most vendors this will be an absolutely fantastic app! Keep an eye on this one. For now proceed with extreme caution.

1 3 Next