Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Icy Craft

I never used this app to create listings, because it only works for certain categories, none of which my products apply. I only use it to reconcile item quantities, which it succeeds, and to enter orders. It used to succeed there, but now it doesn't. It never entered my amazon.ca orders, but I expected that. Now it doesn't even take the "Amazon Prime" orders, even though they really don't differ from regular orders at all.

Diasporina

While it was Garbage before, it's Absolute garbage now.

No longer formats and integrates with amazon correctly, more than likely your attempts at listing products will not work.

Every shopify customer should be messaging shopify customer service repeatedly until they fix it.

The UniDragon

App fails to keep inventory even, really can't create asins...I honestly don't get why Shopify integration apps are so bad. This one and the eBay one both struggle with inventory, both struggle with properly linking...I think I'm going to just go back to manually adding inventory to all three. I hate having to do it that way, but this app just doesn't do it right. The only app I see that looks like it does it right costs $30 per month plus 2% of my sales, which isn't gonna fly when I'm in this stage of my growth.

Oh and couple more things: There's no search option or sort option, and the inventory appears on the list hap-hazardly. No easy way to unlink all or even individual items. In addition, some items that are listed on Shopify and/or Amazon don't appear on the list at all.

Seb & Han

Do not waste your time to install this app. I been trying last 3 days and it does not connect and it kept going to the same error message and login screen! WARNING: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TILL THEY FIX THIS!

Kid Angeles Supply Co.

This app is nothing but utter trash. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in both Shopify & Amazon in even having this app still up. IT DOES NOT WORK! DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND/OR WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I HAVE.

BeZONED

Amazon is not a good app to follow or to get involve with it. I will not get the application even if were free.

Mukhayoga

This is so bad, it's almost impossible to use now. Complete waste of time and effort to try and add automation instead doing more manual crap. Come on shopify it's 2018 not 1999.

Seraie

GARBAGE! I don't know why this app. is being offered.

The Speedster Club

i was about to expand my shopify channels with amazon but after all the terrible reviews I read I decided not to go. That would be a frustrating and very expensive waste of time

Stuff Evolved

What a useless piece of shit. It has been months and they can't add features that are useful? It takes waaaaay too long to do anything. Adding variants should be automatic, but for each product that has 100 variants you have to manually input the price and choose the variant?!?!?! this amounts to hours of work!!!!