Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Asian Fanmale

very very useless.......more headache then it is worth.....just as bad as having Facebook as a partner.....

Smoky Mountain Fresh Roast Coffee

A week of utter frustration. This is NOT a Channel. Your Shopify Products DO NOT sync to Amazon! This is FRAUDULENTLY ADVERTISED BY SHOPIFY. The link that goes from Shopify is simply an Affiliate link, so Shopify gets to make even more money off of you! I closed the Amazon Seller's account within the week, listing no products whatsoever and Amazon promptly charged me $39.99 and sent an email stating that this may not be all I owe them. Two hours of chat with Shopify Help was only more frustrating as they refuse to do anything about their false advertising. Since it is NOT a Shopify Channel that syncs your products and is only an Affiliate link that gives Shopify a portion of your fee, Shopify has no incentive to put an end to their FRAUD!
Anyone interested in a couple of Shopify stores?

Wonderful Wallart

doesn't work for UK sellers and this review needs to be 30 characters.

Coclico Nyc

Zero stars. Useless. I don't understand why it is so hard to get the product set-up and it blows my mind that a company like Amazon doesn't have a functional, effort-free Shopify app. Whatever sales you might imagine you'd get are not worth the anxiety of this process. We didn't sell directly on Amazon before - it wasn't worth it to us to try and put product on Amazon unless it could sync with our Shopify inventory, we can't manage our inventory on two platforms we are too small a team to find the time for that. So when the app came out we thought it worth giving a try. Every single other integration we have tried has done exactly what it said it would, 30min set up and minimal maintenance. Its April now and we started the setup process in SEPTEMBER. I will say that the person at Amazon who has been holding our hand through this has been absolutely lovely. For her sake too I wish this app was functional, I'm sure her job would be much more pleasant not having to deal with people as frustrated as we are.

Piccadilly New Zealand

IT DOESNT SYNC PRODUCTS, IT S A WASTE OF TIME!

Nebraskabison

I have had a good experience with this sales channel for my site. Set-up took quite awhile, but I am in one of the categories that you can't list directly from Shopify (and one that requires the Professional Seller plan tier anyway).

I have had to create all my listings on Amazon, and then link them later in Shopify, which was pretty painless, although, I only have about 15 SKUs so far that I've been able to add to Amazon at this point.

Sales that I've made through Amazon have seamlessly come over into my Shopify dashboard / order queue which was my main concern. And it works well. When I mark an order as shipped on Shopify, it automatically marks the order as shipped in Amazon.

My only complaint so far (I've had it up for about 2 weeks, and had a handful of sales through this channel) is that when I mark an Amazon order as fulfilled in Shopify, it causes the "send delivery notification to customer" checkbox to be unchecked on each next order (until I notice it and re-check the box). This seems like a weird glitch, and hopefully something that Shopify can fix, as I obviously want to notify every customer when their order ships.

Sachastyles

Wow! A monthly fee and a referral fee! highway robbery!

Spectrum Laser Lights

Beating a Dead Horse here. Shopify product VARIANTS!

I have about 14 products to list. It was important for me to be able to have another sales channel through my shopify dashboard. Shipping invoicing, all in one place.
Sounds great...sounds easy...right?

The creating the listing process is where you hit a wall. The description page, does not give you an option of creating a listing without a variant. My product comes in one size/color/shape. There are no variants. Amazon and Shopify support both tell me there is an option for NO VARIANTS SELECTED. But there is no option. Maybe in their multiverse everything works with no issues. Sorry, not in my world. I got tired of explaining over and over again so I made a video of the issue, below. BigCommerce is starting to look really good now. Sad

Xenotees

You'd think a behemoth of a company like Amazon would be easier to list on, especially with an app, but no. You are probably best off not using this app and listing directly on their website. I swear, Etsy isn't nearly as big as Amazon and their GUI has always been easier to use, and just gets better. Come on Amazon, spend some money on programming and move into the 21st century already.

Fuel Flex

The integration between Amazon and shopify is very painful. After manually uploading a few test products (which took several hours), I made a good number of sales within the first week and was hopeful despite the reviews on Shopify. Fast forward 2 weeks, and I too got the email notifications about my account being suspended claiming I am selling counterfeit items. I provided as much documentation as I could, but am very discouraged as the items Amazon is claiming are counterfeit have never been listed on the Amazon side. In addition to suspending all sales, Amazon is refusing to pay the remainder of funds collected on my previous sales. This is a huge ripoff and very discouraging. It's impossible to speak to a real person in the sole department that can reactivate my account - PQ seller. Seller support provides a generic response that is not helpful at all. Proceed with caution if you decide to sell on Amazon.