Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Spectrum Laser Lights

Beating a Dead Horse here. Shopify product VARIANTS!

I have about 14 products to list. It was important for me to be able to have another sales channel through my shopify dashboard. Shipping invoicing, all in one place.
Sounds great...sounds easy...right?

The creating the listing process is where you hit a wall. The description page, does not give you an option of creating a listing without a variant. My product comes in one size/color/shape. There are no variants. Amazon and Shopify support both tell me there is an option for NO VARIANTS SELECTED. But there is no option. Maybe in their multiverse everything works with no issues. Sorry, not in my world. I got tired of explaining over and over again so I made a video of the issue, below. BigCommerce is starting to look really good now. Sad

Xenotees

You'd think a behemoth of a company like Amazon would be easier to list on, especially with an app, but no. You are probably best off not using this app and listing directly on their website. I swear, Etsy isn't nearly as big as Amazon and their GUI has always been easier to use, and just gets better. Come on Amazon, spend some money on programming and move into the 21st century already.

Fuel Flex

The integration between Amazon and shopify is very painful. After manually uploading a few test products (which took several hours), I made a good number of sales within the first week and was hopeful despite the reviews on Shopify. Fast forward 2 weeks, and I too got the email notifications about my account being suspended claiming I am selling counterfeit items. I provided as much documentation as I could, but am very discouraged as the items Amazon is claiming are counterfeit have never been listed on the Amazon side. In addition to suspending all sales, Amazon is refusing to pay the remainder of funds collected on my previous sales. This is a huge ripoff and very discouraging. It's impossible to speak to a real person in the sole department that can reactivate my account - PQ seller. Seller support provides a generic response that is not helpful at all. Proceed with caution if you decide to sell on Amazon.

Urban Ave Boardshop

We do NOT recommend Amazon !!!!!! We set up an account with Amazon, Amazon charged a $39.99/month fee for the subscription , we provide all the suppliers invoices for our products, Tax ID number, physical address and website information. After that our Amazon account was suspended!!! No reason either explanation, is this a scam ?
We have been trying to get this resolved , but all we got was an automated reply that our account is suspended.

Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com.

For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods. We may not reply to further emails about this issue.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com

Canine Couture Collection Pa

APP IS USELESS/INCOMPLETE

Only one star

Yeah, and that's for potential. When I came to Shopify, I was promised I'd easily be able to attach my store to Amazon. I sell DOG COATS! Are PET SUPPLIES really that difficult?

I resent Shopify for not yet having this incredibly easy category. Ive been waiting for two years.

TWO LONELY YEARS!

Someone, please, take initiative. Don't en a jerk and fix this unfinished app..

Shopify is testing my patience.

Rear Tone

We set up an account with Amazon to take advantage of an additional sales channel. Amazon charges a $39.99/month fee for this, which was charged to our corporate card. Following that our Amazon account was suspended, before we even listed any products.

We have been trying to get this resolved for nearly a week, but all we get are automated replies that our account is in review, and we should ship any open orders and provide supplier invoices for all orders from the last 90 days. Obviously we've never even listed let alone sold anything on Amazon so the automated responses are pointless.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve this or get a direct or responsive contact at Amazon, please let us know. If Amazon should resolve the matter we are happy to revise the review accordingly after actually using the app.

** Update. After literally 7 months of trying to satisfy them by uploading documents at their request, Amazon says "We have decided you may not sell on Amazon. We may not respond to further emails about this case".

Thank you Amazon for wasting my time for 7 months and charging me $40 for it.

Buytemplates

For a small site, this may be ok, but listing your products on Amazon is probably best if done directly using Amazon's backend to create unique listings and descriptions which will benefit SEO.
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

Woodchucks Wood

To sell on Amazon, from Shopify, you have to link your products between the 2 platforms. To do that, Shopify presents you your Amazon products, 5 at a time. If you have hundreds of Amazon items, this is a very painful way of doing it. You have to scroll thru them, page by page, 5 at a time, and there's no easy or faster way to do it. In a nutshell, Shopify DOES NOT support the Amazon sales channel. They say they do, via this product....but this is such a huge fault, it makes it unusable.

Imagine having to look up the word "zebra" in the dictionary, and you have to get there by turning 5 pages at a time. Same sort of thing. Painful.

And it's been this way since Shopify released this Amazon connector. So, they aren't taking it seriously.

When contacting support, they only tell me, "Sorry, bummer"

So disappointing.

Swift Decor

Since seems that there are so many mix reviews about this app I will like to share my experience to give the future users another perspective:
This app has work good for me because before installing the app we had already a 6 month old working amazon account. So this app help us by tracking and automatically updating our inventory.
Amazon platform is old, very complicated and frustrating. Because it is a competition game, nobody is really super helpful unless you pay for a class. If you have time there is a lot of info online, be patient read a lot and practice, since its free to start your own amazon account, learn from trial an error.
Shopify listings are very general for any kind of sync with other sale channels.The listings should be redone in each sales channel in order to maximized the SEO of each platform.
Still we do buy shipping and fulfill the order thru amazon directly for 2 reasons:
1. Shipping options are better with amazon: shopify doesn't have first class mail.
2. We print the package slip from amazon: I believe the customer is expecting the package slip from the website he ordered.
Hoping shopify continues to improve with these issues with this app and other sale channels.

Spirit Jersey

App is terrible if you sell products with variations. Not being able to group settings/updates together for like skus is extremely silly.

Needs mass update function for like SKUs.
Also needs to pass UPC when available even if you select "made by me".