Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Edmplug

Need to add FBA order importing to Shopify for more whole analytics through the site. There is no way to link it currently. I feel like for one of the smartest companies on the planet your Shopify app is pretty dumb.

Jabon Y Mas

They need to make an integration for Handmade Amazon. Currently it's useless for us

Route One Apparel

I'm so disappointed in this app!
The sync makes no logical sense. For example, if you have products as "continue to sell" on Shopify, then the Amazon listing automatically defaults to 100.
So for example... if a Shopify product has 72 in stock, but is "continue to sell once sold out", Amazon will display 100 in stock.
OR, if Shopify oversold a product and is in the negative, it will STILL show 100 in stock on Amazon! It should be set to 0, since you don't want to oversell a product out of stock on Amazon!!?
HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY LOGICAL SENSE?!

Sirsouthern

If this could receive less than 1, I would choose a 0. This has been the worst app I have ever dealt with on Shopify. It feels like it is in beta mode and shouldn't have been released at all. Shopify, I'm usually impressed... definitely not this time. And I tried to contact you before I wrote this review, and sat on hold for 30 minutes before I hung up.

Amaretutto Test

App does not work. If products are deleted from Shopify they don't get removed from Amazon.

Clothesboxita

only avaiable for US
I need to sell with Eur

Ewing Athletics

Very confusing, but worked good for a few weeks syncing orders and inventory....however Amazon orders no longer transmit to Shopify and inventory no longer is deducted out of Shopify inventory when an item is sold on Amazon which is going to cause issues for sure.....Support on both sides is useless as no one understands the issue at hand

Kamsbeautybox

Absolutely useless for sellers outside the USA. We're UK based, there's no solution for us?!

R Unning

Useless unless you are based in the. Apparently there is no international release date.

Great2bhome

Come on Shopify team, you can do better than this!! Please??