Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Brand By You

Absolutely terrible. I spend $40 to set up a Professional Seller's account, only to not be able to sell for 2 weeks - and getting Seller Support is a NIGHTMARE. No one knows whats going on, I got redirected to a "specialist" 5 different times over the course of 3 days and no one knew why my account was frozen for 2 weeks even though it showed a $0 balance on my statement. Only to realize that the payment never actually went through (and a specialist couldn't figure that out..??). Finally have the payment go through and none of my listings are synced. Try to hook something up and since I have unique products that I make myself I don't have a UPC/ASIN number to put on. But how can I get one of those? Oh you have to register your brand (but wait didn't I do that by buying the Professional Package and hooking my Shopify up to prove that I am a business? - nope) But to register your brand you have to show that you own your business' trademark. Well technically you don't need to trademark your business name to run a business.. So yea I'm not going to spend another $500 to trademark my business name just so I can spend $40 a month dealing with people who can't help me and products that I can't post. Bye forever.

Hott Deals

This Amazon sale app is big crap. Products from my Shopify Store does not scyn automatically and push products to amazon like some other sales app do, instead I have to create listing for every product manually and that would take forever to do it. This is horrible sale app and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

Wild Burro

So I'm at a hold point with this app, The whole UPC number becomes a huge obstacle to posting products, apparently Amazon doesn't attach too much importance to new sellers from Shopify. I'm going to keep trying to jump these stupid hurtles. Amazon should set up the UPC integration right into the app, surprisingly stupid.

Sarahs Treats Treasures

This is the worst app available on Shopify!
First you need page ability when looking through your linking pages 1500+ Skus and that takes forever, also a search to search through them.
You also need the ability to SAVE not PUBLISH the item linking information
You also need to have the ability to place an ASIN next to your Shopify information in the excel sheets that directs the app to link that handle with that ASIN

TECH SUPPORT IS ATROCIOUS THEY UNLINKED ALL 1600+ ITEMS THEN HAD ME WAIT FOR ALMOST A WEEK JUST TO TELL ME THEY COULD NOT HELP, THEY ALSO DURING THIS SET MY INVENTORY ON AMAZON TO 0 AND STARTED DELETING LISTINGS!!!!!

Do not ever use this app except to link product never create with it!

Edmplug

Need to add FBA order importing to Shopify for more whole analytics through the site. There is no way to link it currently. I feel like for one of the smartest companies on the planet your Shopify app is pretty dumb.

Jabon Y Mas

They need to make an integration for Handmade Amazon. Currently it's useless for us

Route One Apparel

I'm so disappointed in this app!
The sync makes no logical sense. For example, if you have products as "continue to sell" on Shopify, then the Amazon listing automatically defaults to 100.
So for example... if a Shopify product has 72 in stock, but is "continue to sell once sold out", Amazon will display 100 in stock.
OR, if Shopify oversold a product and is in the negative, it will STILL show 100 in stock on Amazon! It should be set to 0, since you don't want to oversell a product out of stock on Amazon!!?
HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY LOGICAL SENSE?!

Sirsouthern

If this could receive less than 1, I would choose a 0. This has been the worst app I have ever dealt with on Shopify. It feels like it is in beta mode and shouldn't have been released at all. Shopify, I'm usually impressed... definitely not this time. And I tried to contact you before I wrote this review, and sat on hold for 30 minutes before I hung up.

Amaretutto Test

App does not work. If products are deleted from Shopify they don't get removed from Amazon.

Clothesboxita