Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Wanderlust Hearts

Sort of confusing. I already sold on Amazon handmade but I didn’t have nearly the amount of items listed as I do on my website. so linking them seemed like a no brainer. I got an order the first hour of linking the app, which is great... However, I had to mark the item as shipped on amazon AND shopify instead of it doing it automatically like its supposed to. Disappointing, I was hoping it’d be a great fit but it just makes more work for me,

Top10merch

Between this apps bad functionality (but good design) and Amazon's good functionality (but bad design) the whole process is a Lovecraftian nightmare.

If you have GTIN exemption (so you don't need UPCs with Amazon) just leave now. Amazon has not provided Shopify with the API to recognize your exemption. That means you must do this:

- Create your products in Shopify
- Export them
- Import them to Amazon to create them AGAIN
- Wait for Shopify to see them
- Link them

Now that's where the whole process breaks down. To link the products you must manually match and select EVERY VARIANT of one platform to the other. A single shirt can easily have 100 variants (size and color).

Congratulations. Your new job is data entry. Even my VA was displeased. It took her an hour to do one shirt and we both agreed right there - time to move on.

I'll be back to use the service and change my review when these issues have been corrected.

The Shirt Dudes

IT IS GOOD: if your store has 100% print-on-demand dropship fulfillment, then it is great! None of your own physical products, just dropship, then yes!

IT IS TERRIBLE: if you have any of your own products, it will terrible because the orders are duplicated. That means your shipping-station also duplicates. Confusing like crazy!

Careful too, make sure Amazon gets the shipping tracking updated or else Amazon say you're late! Which closes your account down until it is resolved.

Black Ball Board Co

This app has been a lifesaver for us. We are now able to accurately stay on top of inventory for items sold in our retail store, on our website, and on Amazon. Very happy with the Amazon App!

Damsontrial

Only works in US dollars for some inexplicable reason.

Urban Fiori

I try to import my products, It forces me to have a size variant when i only have a color variant. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but when it gets ported over to Amazon you cant remove the size from the template so there's always a size selector, messes up the customer experience big time and causes confusion. Either way i have to upload my products manual. Plug in is useless till the variant problem is fixed

Vivafiesta

Can't sell on Amazon Europe... Install / Uninstall

Bellanblue

This plugin is a work in progress. I support this plugin and would like for it succeed. We currently sell women's clothing on our Shopify store. There are a improvements that would make it shine. Below are my requested features:

• Auto link images - images should be auto selected if there already selected in Shopify.
• Indicate already linked products to Amazon - currently you can't tell if there linked or not in the "Links product" window. Really it's shows there all unlinked.
• Auto post to Amazon if the setup in Shopify is all correct. For example if we used the size small it should auto link and post.
• Opinion to select all "Select the variants you would like to add to your listing"
• Auto full brand name
• Opinion to select all images - not just one by one
• Auto fill bullet points

Please keep in mind that other plugin like this cost so much more. I have done my research and tried these other plugins for over a year. I believe what your getting is good. Yes of course it can be improved. We will keep using it and hopefully come back with a better rating. So if your selling clothing I would recommend trying it plugin.

Mortality Clothing

I don't find it helpful at all. Syncing products is complicated, and when I tried to change the production time on my items, I realized that I'd have to do it 56 times for just one shirt (multiple colors, sizes, etc)!! WHAT? How is this even close to useable?

I really want to use it but the ridiculous amount of busywork involved is extremely discouraging. Especially when it could so easily be fixed by the Shopify team.

Great customer service - bad development of this channel.

Yakirs Factory

bad app, Amazon will just steal your money-be aware!!
you will sell for a few weeks but then they will shut you done with no good reason and with no money at all.