Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

bestcased

Horrible! You need the Professional Plan to get started! That's really bad. I can't even test it because it's too expensive.

Hair & Scalp Meds

All I can say it has been a year and it has been the worst experience ever! Don't use this app. Products could never show up on Amazon. Go directly thru Amazon.

The Woolie

What the _______ is wrong with this app? I feel strongly that its has a mind of it's own.........which is utterly unstable. Shame on you Shopify for this debacle of an app that you developed.

I personally care about my product quality, usability and consumer satisfaction of the products that I manufacture and have sold for 22 years. I must have done something worthwhile because I have ranked the upper 6% of your stores comparably for the majority of my subscription to your services, according to you. This is only a small fraction of my business.

Clearly integrity is less than a priority, based upon the functionality and predominantly failure-based ratings by your users. The time and efforts that I have expended on your app are irreversible and have cost me my most valuable asset........which is time and my professional presentation. You should be ashamed of yourselves for your misrepresentation the app's capabilities. Even a greater shame on you for using this as an anchor marketing ploy for Shopify's shopping cart compatibilities.

Get some integrity and a conscience like those of us who have worked so hard to do in business the old-school way, which is the right way, honestly. Thusly leaving us with the ability to know that we've "done right" in business. Will you will say the same in 15 or 20 years, when you're all grown up?

Hamps Saddle & Tack

I have tried this app a couple times hoping that the problems would be fixed, Shopify app when listing or linking to a product under the same asin number requires that you have the cheapest price. it can't be the same as the others must be cheaper. I been selling on amazon for a while and know that this isn't a Amazon Issue it is a Shopify Issue. There isn't anyway to talk to the Amazon Sales Channel Dept. you must use shopify customer support (Which I would Give 5 stars they are great) and they send a message to the Amazon support staff. This is the only app that I have used provided by shopify that I would say doesn't have a clue at what needs to be done and it seems that they don't care. The rest of Shopify Apps have been great so I would suggest that shopify reach out to their customers who has had problems with this and see what needs to be done to get it up to the standards of the rest of their Apps.
They can Contact Me I would be glad to explain the problems to them in detail https://hamps-saddle-tack.myshopify.com

BeeWell Candles

Why would shopify even promote this garbage? Don't even install it. Complete waste of time... Does not do anything to help you upload products to amazon.

Bella's Pendants

Doesn't do anything. Doesn't allow me to publish any items on Amazon, which is, supposedly, the whole purpose of it.

War in Christmas Village

Does this app even work? As if selling on Amazon could be any more difficult, someone decided to create and approve an app that does absolutely nothing to get one's Shopify integrated with an Amazon FBA account. Complete waste of time.

An elementary child's activity book is a more productive use of one's time than trying to get this app to function.

Why, Shopify? Why?

Too Fast Online

Stupid, useless waste of time like everything else I have come across on Shopify. Their apps don't work..Its impossible to link your products between multiple platforms (which is why we switched to Shopify) Hopefully someone else will read this before they waste their time switching.

Diasporina

While it was Garbage before, it's Absolute garbage now.

No longer formats and integrates with amazon correctly, more than likely your attempts at listing products will not work.

Every shopify customer should be messaging shopify customer service repeatedly until they fix it.

The UniDragon

App fails to keep inventory even, really can't create asins...I honestly don't get why Shopify integration apps are so bad. This one and the eBay one both struggle with inventory, both struggle with properly linking...I think I'm going to just go back to manually adding inventory to all three. I hate having to do it that way, but this app just doesn't do it right. The only app I see that looks like it does it right costs $30 per month plus 2% of my sales, which isn't gonna fly when I'm in this stage of my growth.

Oh and couple more things: There's no search option or sort option, and the inventory appears on the list hap-hazardly. No easy way to unlink all or even individual items. In addition, some items that are listed on Shopify and/or Amazon don't appear on the list at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8