Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Vuri

I got approved for a GTIN and waited 24 hours. Then I tried to put my product and it did this. I expect better

pinyfashion

Your Amazon account is blocked in the US marketplace
Your listings and orders aren’t syncing with Amazon. Visit Seller Central or contact Amazon support to continue selling.

Genpartsupply

This app is about useless. You cant even search products in it. Only thing its good for is importing your amazon orders.

Runnin' Wild Toys

Needs to be updated and supported. You can only list manually. Very time consuming. Free but the cost is time. Over the last two years I have called a number of times about bulk upload / removal, linking and creating. All mostly ignored. If you can afford an app that is the way to go. This channel does not work well.

Sinclair Games

This used to be a great app. Now it does not work at all. You can't link listings to your inventory. I hope they plan on fixing sometime soon.

Dalisay Design

This app does not work, I keep getting "bad gateway" messages with no way to fix this, it is always disconnected. I wish there was better support. So far there are too many bugs

Atas Babies

It doesn't even send me the OTP!!!! I can't even register an account! That really disappointed me, I thought Amazon should offer sellers a seamless experiences.

DibaTrue

Terrible. Needs to be updated. Won't link my products correctly like promised. All the recent Amazon updates (recent meaning as of the last year) have not been accounted for in this app. It's currently impossible to create a listing on Amazon through Shopify because of certain missing required fields. Also won't read current products on my amazon shop so I can link. There isn't even a search function!! So each time you want to link a certain product you have to wade through all these other amazon products you have to find the one you need. Also is unable to display amazon variations at all anymore. If I could give it zero stars, I would.

1MOTOSHOP

It doesn't sync neither Quantity nor Price on the published products from Shopify to Amazon. Difficult to use

August Moon Organics

Not easy to use. Does not seamlessly sync with shopify. Days later I am still trying how to get my shopify website to allow my product to ship. I cannot tell what this app does or how to use it even with all available instructions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11