Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Protect The Wolves

So Far This App is Subpar, Amazon blames the issues on Shopify, Shopify Blames the Issue on Amazon. it keeps posting connect your Brand in your account, which it is already. Has only worked for 6 out of 200 Products now, then even had to re-edit every single one on Amazon. Some we can not even get to in Seller Central.

24 Karat Clothing

BUNK-AMAZON REQUIRES UPC CODE FOR EVERYTHING. HOWEVER YOU CAN POST ITEMS ALSO USING THE ASIN NUMBER BUT YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THAT ON OTHER PEOPLES LISTING. BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY REPORT YOU TO AMAZON FOR SELLING COUTERFEIT ITEMS. JUST TO DRIVE AWAY COMPETITION CAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. BUT YOU NEED UPC CODE FOR EVERYTHING. YOU CAN PURCHASE THEM ON THE GS1 WEBSITE FOR ABOUT 300.00 WTH!!!! NOT WORTH IT, FORGET ABOUT CALLING AMAZON WITH QUESTION YOU CANT SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON. HORRIBLE EXPERIANCE. I WOULD SUGGEST STARTING OFF AS A INDIVIDUAL SELLER THAN A PRO SELLER, CANT USE SHOPIFY IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL SELLER. OH AND I DID POST 1 THING BUT WHEN I VIEWED THE ORIGINAL LISTING IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE WTH.I DID SELL 1 ITEM THAT TOOK ME ABOUT 4 WEEKS TO POST AND AMAZON PRETTY MUCH POCKETS 34.00 OUT OF THE 40.00 HORRIBLE........ I CANCELED CAUSE I DONT WANT THEM TO TAKE ANYMORE MONEY. THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL

YourMediaStore.com

Very surprised on how useless this app is. Shopify support even seems completely confused on how little it actually does. If you have anything more than 100 products this would be nearly impossible to use. A HUGE help would be a simple search bar in the Amazon sales channel. Currently you have to search through pages and pages to find a product because it only displays 5 items at a time without anyway to search.

To me Shopify is almost perfect but because it does not have an actual useful Amazon integration I personally can not use it. Shopify does claim that it easily and seamlessly connects your items to Amazon but the reality is it is extremely difficult to even get a handful of products connected.

I really hope this app gets updated because clearly from all of the 1 star reviews and being one of the lowest rated apps on Shopify this needs a ton of work.

JVDesignerLLC

Will be nice if it works, Time to publish my product and nothing is happening and have to redo again and again and at the end, it's not working

Marvel Hairs

The Wish sales channel had way less bad reviews but they removed their channel so fast, while nearly half of these reviews are 1 star and they're still keeping it with no signs of fixing any issues. Wonder why

Amazon is already confusing to use, but this sales channel made it even more of a headache. I was creating a listing through the sales channel and was able to publish it. Seemed to be working fine, then later I see a notification saying that I'm banned from the US marketplace. Talked to a few shopify gurus that couldn't explain what was going on.

I contacted Amazon and they basically said to stop using this sales channel. Merchants have tons of issues when using Amazon through a third party integration and was told that I did not have a ban or any error on my account. This app does not work and it does not simplify listing products or fulfilling orders.

NkaneDesigns

Doesn't work. I cannot connect my account at all and no one knows what the issue is. The only reason I decided to sell on Amazon was because I thought I would be able to sync my products from Shopify to Amazon without having to do so manually. Now Amazon has my money and I still have to do all the listing manually with Amazon...Sucks!!!!!!!

MyLittleDivaBoutique

This app is not useful. My inventory does not sync properly, pictures are not included in all of my sku's (even though validation is successfully passed). I wouldn't waste your time with this.

Archethype

This is the WORST app of the store
Don't use it instead you want to lose time & money with bugs + poor support.

Spent hours creating 100+ listings on the app poor UI, months after, a bug happened, contacted support, wait for 1+month to get the bug "resolved", but "resolved" for the support meant deleting all the listings ( 70+ ), which mean delete hours of work and months of Amazon SEO.

WodBottom

Useless.

If you don't have product listing set up exactly the same on both sites, this will not work for you.

For example, on amazon we have product x with all the variants of products that are the same type.

But on Shopify we have product x and only its specific variants.

Soooooo no way to sync

Life with Orchids

The bar to sell on Amazon is really high. Just to get started you have to agree to pay $40/month. Then the registration process get's bogged down with errors. Finally, if you get through that, you will have to submit as much documentation to prove your identify as you would to get a new drivers license at the DMV. Then, they'll reject your ID verification without an explanation as to what's wrong.

Meanwhile, international sellers are running amok selling counterfeit or misrepresented products.

Fun times - I'm about ready to give up. Being almost poor might be easier than dealing with Amazon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9