Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Ecstasy Crafts

Linking products is a nightmare. I have to manually look through 4500+ pages of 5 products each. Implement a way to link products more effectively!

Also, orders are not imported with their SKU from Amazon. Why not automatically look for products with the same SKU as my variant in Shopify?

DEMEL ONLINE

I tried getting our products onto our Amazon store. I'm flippin done trying, absolutely a zero. Amazon kept telling me our Shopify products wasn't accepted to sell on Amazon. If I could would delete the Amazon app completely.

rpbrothershop

it's a pain in the a**ss !!! between amazon and shopify they can't fix the issues ..and they keep pushing the error on each other. don't know what to say will be a dream if works good... but till now i paid for amazon account and nothing yet and apparently i will use it item by item ... very disappointed

Whip Me Wear Fashion, T-shirts and Gifts

the app is useless and impossible. I would give it a zero if possible. Also, can not even save a draft making it even more impossible to create a listing. and everything is NO.

SKIDZ NYC

It was working fine in the beginning. But now, all products sit in "pending" without any action. I've resorted to listing directly to Amazon seller central - running it like a separate store from Shopify. This app just confuses the Amazon listings. Wish it worked so inventory and fulfillment could be streamlined through Shopify.

Protect The Wolves

So Far This App is Subpar, Amazon blames the issues on Shopify, Shopify Blames the Issue on Amazon. it keeps posting connect your Brand in your account, which it is already. Has only worked for 6 out of 200 Products now, then even had to re-edit every single one on Amazon. Some we can not even get to in Seller Central.

24 Karat Clothing

BUNK-AMAZON REQUIRES UPC CODE FOR EVERYTHING. HOWEVER YOU CAN POST ITEMS ALSO USING THE ASIN NUMBER BUT YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THAT ON OTHER PEOPLES LISTING. BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY REPORT YOU TO AMAZON FOR SELLING COUTERFEIT ITEMS. JUST TO DRIVE AWAY COMPETITION CAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. BUT YOU NEED UPC CODE FOR EVERYTHING. YOU CAN PURCHASE THEM ON THE GS1 WEBSITE FOR ABOUT 300.00 WTH!!!! NOT WORTH IT, FORGET ABOUT CALLING AMAZON WITH QUESTION YOU CANT SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON. HORRIBLE EXPERIANCE. I WOULD SUGGEST STARTING OFF AS A INDIVIDUAL SELLER THAN A PRO SELLER, CANT USE SHOPIFY IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL SELLER. OH AND I DID POST 1 THING BUT WHEN I VIEWED THE ORIGINAL LISTING IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE WTH.I DID SELL 1 ITEM THAT TOOK ME ABOUT 4 WEEKS TO POST AND AMAZON PRETTY MUCH POCKETS 34.00 OUT OF THE 40.00 HORRIBLE........ I CANCELED CAUSE I DONT WANT THEM TO TAKE ANYMORE MONEY. THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL

YourMediaStore.com

Very surprised on how useless this app is. Shopify support even seems completely confused on how little it actually does. If you have anything more than 100 products this would be nearly impossible to use. A HUGE help would be a simple search bar in the Amazon sales channel. Currently you have to search through pages and pages to find a product because it only displays 5 items at a time without anyway to search.

To me Shopify is almost perfect but because it does not have an actual useful Amazon integration I personally can not use it. Shopify does claim that it easily and seamlessly connects your items to Amazon but the reality is it is extremely difficult to even get a handful of products connected.

I really hope this app gets updated because clearly from all of the 1 star reviews and being one of the lowest rated apps on Shopify this needs a ton of work.

JVDesignerLLC

Will be nice if it works, Time to publish my product and nothing is happening and have to redo again and again and at the end, it's not working

Marvel Hairs

The Wish sales channel had way less bad reviews but they removed their channel so fast, while nearly half of these reviews are 1 star and they're still keeping it with no signs of fixing any issues. Wonder why

Amazon is already confusing to use, but this sales channel made it even more of a headache. I was creating a listing through the sales channel and was able to publish it. Seemed to be working fine, then later I see a notification saying that I'm banned from the US marketplace. Talked to a few shopify gurus that couldn't explain what was going on.

I contacted Amazon and they basically said to stop using this sales channel. Merchants have tons of issues when using Amazon through a third party integration and was told that I did not have a ban or any error on my account. This app does not work and it does not simplify listing products or fulfilling orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10