Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

JVDesignerLLC

Will be nice if it works, Time to publish my product and nothing is happening and have to redo again and again and at the end, it's not working

Marvel Hairs

The Wish sales channel had way less bad reviews but they removed their channel so fast, while nearly half of these reviews are 1 star and they're still keeping it with no signs of fixing any issues. Wonder why

Amazon is already confusing to use, but this sales channel made it even more of a headache. I was creating a listing through the sales channel and was able to publish it. Seemed to be working fine, then later I see a notification saying that I'm banned from the US marketplace. Talked to a few shopify gurus that couldn't explain what was going on.

I contacted Amazon and they basically said to stop using this sales channel. Merchants have tons of issues when using Amazon through a third party integration and was told that I did not have a ban or any error on my account. This app does not work and it does not simplify listing products or fulfilling orders.

NkaneDesigns

Doesn't work. I cannot connect my account at all and no one knows what the issue is. The only reason I decided to sell on Amazon was because I thought I would be able to sync my products from Shopify to Amazon without having to do so manually. Now Amazon has my money and I still have to do all the listing manually with Amazon...Sucks!!!!!!!

MyLittleDivaBoutique

This app is not useful. My inventory does not sync properly, pictures are not included in all of my sku's (even though validation is successfully passed). I wouldn't waste your time with this.

Archethype

This is the WORST app of the store
Don't use it instead you want to lose time & money with bugs + poor support.

Spent hours creating 100+ listings on the app poor UI, months after, a bug happened, contacted support, wait for 1+month to get the bug "resolved", but "resolved" for the support meant deleting all the listings ( 70+ ), which mean delete hours of work and months of Amazon SEO.

WodBottom

Useless.

If you don't have product listing set up exactly the same on both sites, this will not work for you.

For example, on amazon we have product x with all the variants of products that are the same type.

But on Shopify we have product x and only its specific variants.

Soooooo no way to sync

Life with Orchids

The bar to sell on Amazon is really high. Just to get started you have to agree to pay $40/month. Then the registration process get's bogged down with errors. Finally, if you get through that, you will have to submit as much documentation to prove your identify as you would to get a new drivers license at the DMV. Then, they'll reject your ID verification without an explanation as to what's wrong.

Meanwhile, international sellers are running amok selling counterfeit or misrepresented products.

Fun times - I'm about ready to give up. Being almost poor might be easier than dealing with Amazon.

Pink & Flare

The app does not connect to the shopify account and keeps showing this message since months "Couldn’t access your Amazon account
Confirm Shopify has access from the Amazon MWS developer permissions section of Seller Central. It can take up to 12 hours for Amazon to confirm access.
The worse thing is that there is no support on this topic from shopify since gurus don't have a clue about it.

bestcased

Horrible! You need the Professional Plan to get started! That's really bad. I can't even test it because it's too expensive.

Hair & Scalp Meds

All I can say it has been a year and it has been the worst experience ever! Don't use this app. Products could never show up on Amazon. Go directly thru Amazon.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9