Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Vogabar

It stopped feeding my products into Amazon. I have to basically redo all the work twice in Amazon to have both platforms with the same info.

Bluesmeister Music

Shopify doesn't give the option to login to an Amazon store with a different email address, and Amazon won't let me open a store with my shopify email address

LoveMyPro

When you link the products between shopify and Amazon, this app works great. But, ALL Merchant fulfilled orders on Amazon get added to Shopify as a sale, even if they aren't linked. Shopify Tech's answer was that "This is done for fulfilment purposes, as we assume that a merchant will want to purchase shipping labels via the admin for all orders, including Amazon orders." This can still be accomplished by manually entering the order into Shopify. I will gladly reinstall this app when the ability to completely unlink Amazon products from the Shopify store is available. Until then, I have to make alternative arrangements.

MBTSHIRTS

Terrible at posting products from Shopify to Amazon but useful for inventory control - never will I under or over sell again on Amazon and my Shopify site.

Icy Craft

I never used this app to create listings, because it only works for certain categories, none of which my products apply. I only use it to reconcile item quantities, which it succeeds, and to enter orders. It used to succeed there, but now it doesn't. It never entered my amazon.ca orders, but I expected that. Now it doesn't even take the "Amazon Prime" orders, even though they really don't differ from regular orders at all.

Sachastyles

Wow! A monthly fee and a referral fee! highway robbery!

Spirit Jersey

App is terrible if you sell products with variations. Not being able to group settings/updates together for like skus is extremely silly.

Needs mass update function for like SKUs.
Also needs to pass UPC when available even if you select "made by me".

Ewing Athletics

Very confusing, but worked good for a few weeks syncing orders and inventory....however Amazon orders no longer transmit to Shopify and inventory no longer is deducted out of Shopify inventory when an item is sold on Amazon which is going to cause issues for sure.....Support on both sides is useless as no one understands the issue at hand

Great2bhome

Come on Shopify team, you can do better than this!! Please??

Barnett Products

We were thrilled when we heard that Shopify would be integrating with Amazon. But we have been sorely disappointed so far. It feels like a closed beta that is no where near ready to launch publicly.

Syncing is a nightmare, we've had a team of two people spend days on this already and we still aren't finished. Not only is the syncing process manual, there is no product lookup and the products seem to be in chronological order from the date you loaded them on Amazon. So good luck hitting "next page" a thousand times so you can go back and sync something you just added or missed on the first go round -there's no other way to get back to it.

Unlike all of the multi-channel inventory management tools we have subscribed to in the past, Shopify is incapable of allowing you to designate that you want to allow oversell/backorder on Shopify but do not want to allow oversell on Amazon.

Shopify does not allow you to export your "transfers" (incoming stock purchase orders) so if you use an inventory re-order planner have fun entering all of your PO's twice into separate systems.

We were stoked when we found out you can create a new Amazon listing by pushing from Shopify to Amazon, until we tried it. Yes, it is possible but I wouldn't call it a convenience or an improvement.

Getting our shipping system set back up after integrating was also a nightmare. We were able to shut down the duplicate orders and eventually set up new rules for packing lists, but it was onerous.

Pricing does not sync. If you update a price on Shopify you have to open several menu's to manually update the price for Amazon...or update the price manually on Amazon. And v. versa.

All in all, if you are subscribing to a multi-channel inventory management tool you will probably want to hold off until Shopify develops this integration further. It could be a godsend if executed correctly -fingers crossed for the future.

Previous 1