Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

WhatnotGems

I have used this app for over a year I have a large inventory this app does keep inventory accurately. and does import sales information. When you change your inventory and needed to delete items it does not automatically delete the links you have to do so manually. Also does not differentiate between Parent, FBA, and FBM listings. You cannot search for errors in linkage by title, SKU or UPC.

Vogabar

It stopped feeding my products into Amazon. I have to basically redo all the work twice in Amazon to have both platforms with the same info.

Bluesmeister Music

Shopify doesn't give the option to login to an Amazon store with a different email address, and Amazon won't let me open a store with my shopify email address

LoveMyPro

When you link the products between shopify and Amazon, this app works great. But, ALL Merchant fulfilled orders on Amazon get added to Shopify as a sale, even if they aren't linked. Shopify Tech's answer was that "This is done for fulfilment purposes, as we assume that a merchant will want to purchase shipping labels via the admin for all orders, including Amazon orders." This can still be accomplished by manually entering the order into Shopify. I will gladly reinstall this app when the ability to completely unlink Amazon products from the Shopify store is available. Until then, I have to make alternative arrangements.

MBTSHIRTS

Terrible at posting products from Shopify to Amazon but useful for inventory control - never will I under or over sell again on Amazon and my Shopify site.

Icy Craft

I never used this app to create listings, because it only works for certain categories, none of which my products apply. I only use it to reconcile item quantities, which it succeeds, and to enter orders. It used to succeed there, but now it doesn't. It never entered my amazon.ca orders, but I expected that. Now it doesn't even take the "Amazon Prime" orders, even though they really don't differ from regular orders at all.

Sachastyles

Wow! A monthly fee and a referral fee! highway robbery!

Spirit Jersey

App is terrible if you sell products with variations. Not being able to group settings/updates together for like skus is extremely silly.

Needs mass update function for like SKUs.
Also needs to pass UPC when available even if you select "made by me".

Ewing Athletics

Very confusing, but worked good for a few weeks syncing orders and inventory....however Amazon orders no longer transmit to Shopify and inventory no longer is deducted out of Shopify inventory when an item is sold on Amazon which is going to cause issues for sure.....Support on both sides is useless as no one understands the issue at hand

Great2bhome

Come on Shopify team, you can do better than this!! Please??

Previous 1 3