Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Luxe Auto Concepts

- Does not contain the category- Automotive. This completely tanks our ability to use the sales channel. Why?! - REALLY needs the ability to turn off order importing. We use ShipStation to import orders from Amazon; which creates duplicate orders. I created a workaround to not import those orders in ShipStation, but the Amazon app needs to be able to do this as well.

Ippodo Tea USA & Canada

The app works, but there is a ~30-minute delay between inventory synchronization. This oftentimes leads to overselling and out-of-stock orders from Amazon customers. We have to remove this channel because Amazon is threatening to shut down our account due to late shipments and pre-fulfillment cancellations.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and providing us with your feedback here. Unfortunately, this delay in inventory synchronization is an expected and unavoidable limitation, and there is no way to get around this delay at this time. Our developers have sought to reduce sync times in the past when it comes to products and orders, to some success, although the current delay is not something we have been able to improve on thus far. It is also not possible to manually sync between Shopify and Amazon due to API limitations on Amazon's end.

That said, I can see why this delay can cause major issues for your store when using the app, so I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team. Thank you again for writing your review. -Victor, Shopify Support

It's Juliet

It seems okay thus far, however, I have amazon pay account already made through shopify payments... so then when I try to connect this, it makes me upgrade...which is also fine because I want to upgrade... HOWEVER it doesn't let me upgrade and wants me to make a new amazon pay account? I don't want to mess with amazon and make a new amazon pay account. Can someone help me?????? I just want to upgrade my plan. I want the plan to have the seller account and amazon pay. that's all. help please.

February 23, 2021

Hi, there! To clarify, Amazon Pay and the Amazon sales channel are two separate things, used separately in your admin. The sales channel allows you to create Amazon listings for your Shopify products, and Amazon Pay gives your customers an option to pay with during their checkout.

Your Amazon Seller Central account is what will be connected to the sales channel, and this needs to be a Professional Seller account in order to connect correctly. During the onboarding process, you should be prompted to upgrade if a Professional account is not detected. If you aren't seeing this, I'd recommend clearing your browser's cache or trying a different browser.

That said, this third party video on upgrading from within Amazon might also be helpful: https://bit.ly/3qOsz4y. You can also find full steps for setting up the sales channel here: https://bit.ly/35ogavC, and steps for enabling Amazon Pay here: https://bit.ly/37HS2oV. Feel free to contact our support team if you have any further confusion surrounding the difference between Amazon Pay and the Amazon sales channel. Cheers! - Brie

Blackashmere

Since IOS update and app update the Amazon app does not function properly. When you try to access the Amazon sales channel app on the Shopify app you get a message saying to enable cross-website tracking while the feature is already enabled under settings. This has not been resolved by the support team and it is going on another week since I brought it to their attention. Another issue is the tracking information from Amazon does not sync in the Shopify app causing you to have to manually input the tracking numbers so that it shows that the orders integrated from Amazon were fulfilled and shipped.

November 4, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for letting us know that the app isn't functioning properly - it sounds like our escalated team is already looking into this for you. While investigating complex technical issues can take time, I'm sure the team is working hard to get back to you and will do so as soon as they can.

Regarding Amazon not syncing tracking numbers over to Shopify, typically you should be fulfilling your orders from within Shopify (not from within Amazon), and so there wouldn't be a need for any tracking numbers to be synced over. I'd like to learn more about this issue, so I will send you an email shortly to discuss. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

WhatnotGems

I have used this app for over a year I have a large inventory this app does keep inventory accurately. and does import sales information. When you change your inventory and needed to delete items it does not automatically delete the links you have to do so manually. Also does not differentiate between Parent, FBA, and FBM listings. You cannot search for errors in linkage by title, SKU or UPC.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing the experience that you've had with the Amazon channel. I'm sorry to hear that the app hasn't been functioning as expected for your business. Your feedback is appreciated, and I will ensure that it is shared with our developers in hopes that we can improve the channel. Warm regards! -Oliver, Shopify Support

Vogabar

It stopped feeding my products into Amazon. I have to basically redo all the work twice in Amazon to have both platforms with the same info.

Bluesmeister Music

Shopify doesn't give the option to login to an Amazon store with a different email address, and Amazon won't let me open a store with my shopify email address

LoveMyPro

When you link the products between shopify and Amazon, this app works great. But, ALL Merchant fulfilled orders on Amazon get added to Shopify as a sale, even if they aren't linked. Shopify Tech's answer was that "This is done for fulfilment purposes, as we assume that a merchant will want to purchase shipping labels via the admin for all orders, including Amazon orders." This can still be accomplished by manually entering the order into Shopify. I will gladly reinstall this app when the ability to completely unlink Amazon products from the Shopify store is available. Until then, I have to make alternative arrangements.

MBTSHIRTS

Terrible at posting products from Shopify to Amazon but useful for inventory control - never will I under or over sell again on Amazon and my Shopify site.

Icy Craft

I never used this app to create listings, because it only works for certain categories, none of which my products apply. I only use it to reconcile item quantities, which it succeeds, and to enter orders. It used to succeed there, but now it doesn't. It never entered my amazon.ca orders, but I expected that. Now it doesn't even take the "Amazon Prime" orders, even though they really don't differ from regular orders at all.

Previous 1 3