Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

Eminent Beauty System

Only works for the order processing if the client ordered on Amazon, it will show up on Shopify. On other hand, Inventory synchronization is s*ck, it does not sync and link 200 products from Shopify to Amazon even I matched manually Amazon SKU to Shopify.

May 20, 2021

Hi, there. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues syncing some of your products between Amazon and Shopify. As this issue may stem from different reasons, I would recommend contacting our support team directly to get further assistance with this.

Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log in to your account to create a support request. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

Oak Hollow Furniture

All I wanted this app to do was import Amazon orders into shopify so I could fulfill them from one location. It worked for a few days then inexplicably completely stopped importing. (UPDATE) Thank you for the response. I will revisit this review if the app functions consistently going forward.

March 9, 2021

Hi, there! Thank you for reaching out about this. We experienced an issue on March 6th regarding Amazon orders not syncing with Shopify, so this is most likely related to what you are experiencing. This issue is ongoing, however we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience in the meantime. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Shop So Cute Boutique

So far Im having a HARD time. I created the accounts, entered my bank account info, credit card#and tax info. i of course created a username and password and the system KEEPS telling me that i need to create an American Unified Professional Seller account. I called shopify and was told I need to call amazon. Well calling amazon has been impossible. I've pretty much filled out a contact card and now I have to wait two business days for assistance. im PRAYINNGGG i dont get a robot email with a generic (useless) response.

Alysa's Rose Garden

Confused. I have amazon pay set up on my Shopify, when I tried to sell products on Amazon I cannot see any products on my Amazon seller acount, only that I have Amazon pay set up shows on screen.
On the Shopify side, I see my products show available on Amazon now. Where are the products on Amazon, and how do I find them, or add/change them? Unsure if I have my Shopify products on Amazon.

Chef Specialties

My goal was to feed Seller Central orders to Shopify for processing. I want all of my sales channels feeding to one place for fulfillment processing. This app does work for that. Where I ran into problems was linking products. You can only link up to 5 products at a time, it's slow going and a little buggy with periodic freeze ups. Also, your variants have to match on both platforms. For example, if you have a selection of ASIN's on Amazon tied together for color variation and you don't also have them tied together on your Shopify store, this app will not let you link those products. Shopify support is typically great but to help me on this one replies were 24 hours + and the agent never really 'got it'. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find another app that works as a centerpiece two-way link between Amazon and Shopify.

Putzart Com

This is not the best sales channel, but it has possibilities. One work around for not having to get a paid pro seller account is sign up for Handmade at Amazon and get a seller account free if you make any of the stuff your selling. Then you don't have to buy any UPC's (which you still can on various sites). Once you have a Amazon Store it gets a little easier to create products, but make sure that you use exactly the specifications that Amazon requires. (images with white background, etc.)
Also, if you dropship wit Printful you can create the same products for Amazon Store as you have on Shopify through the Printful/Amazon store integration. This works the best. One side note: ArtofWhere now has full Etsy integration so you can sync all the products that you have ever created for Shopify up to Your Etsy Store. Just make sure you view your synced items on Etsy and hit publish (20¢ charge).

Theflexstore

Verrynice like it yes I recomend to all my friends

Wanderlust Hearts

Sort of confusing. I already sold on Amazon handmade but I didn’t have nearly the amount of items listed as I do on my website. so linking them seemed like a no brainer. I got an order the first hour of linking the app, which is great... However, I had to mark the item as shipped on amazon AND shopify instead of it doing it automatically like its supposed to. Disappointing, I was hoping it’d be a great fit but it just makes more work for me,

Bellanblue

This plugin is a work in progress. I support this plugin and would like for it succeed. We currently sell women's clothing on our Shopify store. There are a improvements that would make it shine. Below are my requested features:

• Auto link images - images should be auto selected if there already selected in Shopify.
• Indicate already linked products to Amazon - currently you can't tell if there linked or not in the "Links product" window. Really it's shows there all unlinked.
• Auto post to Amazon if the setup in Shopify is all correct. For example if we used the size small it should auto link and post.
• Opinion to select all "Select the variants you would like to add to your listing"
• Auto full brand name
• Opinion to select all images - not just one by one
• Auto fill bullet points

Please keep in mind that other plugin like this cost so much more. I have done my research and tried these other plugins for over a year. I believe what your getting is good. Yes of course it can be improved. We will keep using it and hopefully come back with a better rating. So if your selling clothing I would recommend trying it plugin.

Furnish Spot

Does anyone dropship from Shopify with this Amazon app? I'm wondering if I will sill have to wait 2 weeks for Amazon to pay me or if I will get paid immediately.

Previous 1