Amazon channel

Amazon channel

by Shopify

Sell on Amazon by listing your products and managing orders.

SpyCentre.com Spy Shop

Works well for tracking sales on amazon and tracking inventory. I always post my product through seller central.

VnSupertramp Apparel

All things in our business do work well with this app. It's an easy way to sync between our online store and Amazon store. Recently, we faced to the serious issue with this app and Shopify support team did all their best made it work smoothly again. We highly recommend it!

Letsbuylocal

The best thing Shopify has done for me since I have had them because now our products actually sell. Amazon charging 30% of every transaction is the worst thing they have done for me and they don't tell you that Amazon throttles all new stores to 10 products a week for the first 4 weeks, so you think something is broke when it is not. It does the job, I wish that Shopify is an Amazon company that we would get a break on this 30% from Amazon if we use Shopify. So that instead of 30% they would take like 20% or something less. The app itself is a bit confusing but once you get the hang of it works awesome. The best advice I can give you is everything you do is delayed by 24 hours. So if you post something and you're waiting for something to happen.. just keep waiting because it takes up to 24 hours for this app to make changes, so it looks like it's broke when it's really not. Also, BE WARNED. Amazon puts a cap on all new sellers so if you're pushing out more than 10 new products a week trying to load up your product catalog forget about it. They only let you publish sync 10 new products week for the first 4 weeks of your Amazon store. I wish someone would have told me that, I spent hours thinking it was broken when in fact Amazon just throttles the publishing on all new stores to 10 new products a week. Check us out.. http://sexyhackers.com

Black Ball Board Co

This app has been a lifesaver for us. We are now able to accurately stay on top of inventory for items sold in our retail store, on our website, and on Amazon. Very happy with the Amazon App!

Coffee Mugs Galore

Perfect. Just what we were looking for. It has helped us link and list all of our products on Amazon. UPC codes work great. We've done about 2K in sales from this app/sales channel

Afrogiftsnstuff

The Amazon Sales Channel is working great so far for us. We already had our items listed on our amazon so linking to those products was a cake!.

So far we have done $2,000 and since last week in sales. We are waiting to be able to list an entire collection instead of per-item listings. but so far so good.

Thanks Shopify!