Sell more with Amazon
Create listings for your products and reach new customers on Amazon.
Link existing Amazon listings to your products.
Manage products and orders
Sync inventory and fulfill orders from Shopify.
À propos de Amazon channel
Sell on Amazon
Sell on the world’s largest online marketplace by creating listings for your products or linking your existing listings to Shopify. With the Amazon channel, you can manage your Amazon inventory and fulfill Amazon orders from the comfort of Shopify.
With Shopify and the Amazon channel, you can:
- create Amazon listings for your Shopify products (see eligible Amazon categories below)
- link your existing Amazon listings to your Shopify products (any product category)
- add registered brands to create listings with your brand’s key attribute (no UPC/EAN required)
- track your Amazon inventory
- fulfill orders placed on Amazon
- track Amazon sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
To use the Amazon channel, you need to:
- sell in USD or CAD
- have an Amazon Professional Seller Account that’s enabled to sell on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca (USD $39/month, or CAD $29/month)
Eligible Amazon categories
With the Amazon channel, you can link existing listings from any category to your Shopify products. You can currently create new listings in the following categories:
- arts, crafts, and sewing
- beauty and personal care
- clothing, shoes, and jewelry
- health and household
- home and kitchen
- lawn and garden
- sports and outdoors
- toys and games
Learn more about selling on Amazon by visiting the website in the “Sales & support” section of this page.
Galerie de supports multimédias
Frais externes peuvent s'appliquer. Ces frais sont facturés par un fournisseur externe et n'apparaîtront pas sur votre facture Shopify.
Requires Amazon Professional Seller Account—$39/month
Avis les plus récents
The sublist is not even existed. My app doesn't have a list and the account option blew the amazon channel. How can I create a list for Amazon?
Hi @Shopify, Thank You!
The app has been fixed and fully working again for us. We appreciate you taking the time to get it working again. Thank You.
World Voyager Co
App seems unsupported. Orders shipped through Shopify are not longer syncing with Amazon Central. Worked great for about a year, lots of issues as of recently