Sell more with Amazon
Create listings for your products and reach new customers on Amazon.
Link existing Amazon listings to your products.
Manage products and orders
Sync inventory and fulfill orders from Shopify.
Sobre Amazon channel
Sell on Amazon
Sell on the world’s largest online marketplace by creating listings for your products or linking your existing listings to Shopify. With the Amazon channel, you can manage your Amazon inventory and fulfill Amazon orders from the comfort of Shopify.
With Shopify and the Amazon channel, you can:
- create Amazon listings for your Shopify products (see eligible Amazon categories below)
- link your existing Amazon listings to your Shopify products (any product category)
- add registered brands to create listings with your brand’s key attribute (no UPC/EAN required)
- track your Amazon inventory
- fulfill orders placed on Amazon
- track Amazon sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
To use the Amazon channel, you need to:
- sell in USD or CAD
- have an Amazon Professional Seller Account that’s enabled to sell on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca (USD $39/month, or CAD $29/month)
Eligible Amazon categories
With the Amazon channel, you can link existing listings from any category to your Shopify products. You can currently create new listings in the following categories:
- arts, crafts, and sewing
- beauty and personal care
- clothing, shoes, and jewelry
- health and household
- home and kitchen
- lawn and garden
- sports and outdoors
- toys and games
Learn more about selling on Amazon by visiting the website in the “Sales & support” section of this page.
Pode haver Cobranças externas. Essas cobranças são faturadas pelo fornecedor externo e não serão exibidas em sua fatura da Shopify.
Grátis para instalar
Requires Amazon Professional Seller Account—$39/month
Avaliações mais recentes
Luxe Auto Concepts
- Does not contain the category- Automotive. This completely tanks our ability to use the sales channel. Why?! - REALLY needs the ability to turn off order importing. We use ShipStation to import orders from Amazon; which creates duplicate orders. I created a workaround to not import those orders in ShipStation, but the Amazon app needs to be able to do this as well.
This thing is truly terrible. Nothing about it works. We have 20+ products on Amazon and the Shopify-Amazon channel will only pull in four. Nor will it let us link anything in Shopify to existing Amazon products.
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Thank you for writing your review and I am sorry to hear that you have had this issue with the Amazon app. There can be a number of reasons why products are not successfully syncing between Shopify and Amazon, so I would recommend contacting our support team directly to gain further assistance on this. We will be able to authenticate you on the store, check the Amazon channel for errors, and hopefully be able to troubleshoot this sync issue for you. You can contact our support team here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support
God First Nation Co.™
Does this ever work? Paying for a professional account and we cannot list anything because it refuses to accept our Registered brand on Amazon.
Resposta do desenvolvedor
Thank you for getting in touch with us about this and for writing your review. To add your brand to the Amazon channel, you must first ensure that you have successfully registered your brand with Amazon via Amazon Seller Central. This process can sometimes take a few months.
If you have already done this and have a registered brand you wish to add to the channel, but are receiving an error when you try to do so, please ensure that the brand name is written out exactly as it is on Amazon and that you are using the proper key attribute value that you used to register on Amazon. The brand may be rejected if this is not the case.
If you are confident that you have done the above steps correctly, please reach out to our support team directly so that we can authenticate you on the store and take a closer look at this for you: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support