Sell more with Amazon
Create listings for your products and reach new customers on Amazon.
Link existing Amazon listings to your products.
Manage products and orders
Sync inventory and fulfill orders from Shopify.
About Amazon channel
Sell on Amazon
Sell on the world’s largest online marketplace by creating listings for your products or linking your existing listings to Shopify. With the Amazon channel, you can manage your Amazon inventory and fulfill Amazon orders from the comfort of Shopify.
With Shopify and the Amazon channel, you can:
- create Amazon listings for your Shopify products (see eligible Amazon categories below)
- link your existing Amazon listings to your Shopify products (any product category)
- add registered brands to create listings with your brand’s key attribute (no UPC/EAN required)
- track your Amazon inventory
- fulfill orders placed on Amazon
- track Amazon sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
To use the Amazon channel, you need to:
- sell in USD or CAD
- have an Amazon Professional Seller Account that’s enabled to sell on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca (USD $39/month, or CAD $29/month)
Eligible Amazon categories
With the Amazon channel, you can link existing listings from any category to your Shopify products. You can currently create new listings in the following categories:
- arts, crafts, and sewing
- beauty and personal care
- clothing, shoes, and jewelry
- health and household
- home and kitchen
- lawn and garden
- sports and outdoors
- toys and games
Learn more about selling on Amazon by visiting the website in the “Sales & support” section of this page.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Requires Amazon Professional Seller Account—$39/month
Most recent reviews
This doesn't work. At one put I linked a few listings. I must have hit it on a good day or something. However, now it won't link any already existing products or create a new listing. This makes it completely useless. Plus it tells me I need to link the products I already have linked.
This app will not sync to my store. It has been over 24 hours since I have tried to integrate Amazon and Shopify, and I continuously get the same error message which reads, "Couldn’t access your Amazon account
Confirm Shopify has access from the Amazon MWS developer permissions section of Seller Central. It can take up to 12 hours for Amazon to confirm access."...
It does not import Seller Fulfilled Prime orders, which makes it unusable for us. If you're not using SFP, it's probably fine, but for us, it's not usable.