Sell more with Amazon
Create listings for your products and reach new customers on Amazon.
Link existing Amazon listings to your products.
Manage products and orders
Sync inventory and fulfill orders from Shopify.
About Amazon channel
Sell on Amazon
Sell on the world’s largest online marketplace by creating listings for your products or linking your existing listings to Shopify. With the Amazon channel, you can manage your Amazon inventory and fulfill Amazon orders from the comfort of Shopify.
With Shopify and the Amazon channel, you can:
- create Amazon listings for your Shopify products (see eligible Amazon categories below)
- link your existing Amazon listings to your Shopify products (any product category)
- add registered brands to create listings with your brand’s key attribute (no UPC/EAN required)
- track your Amazon inventory
- fulfill orders placed on Amazon
- track Amazon sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
To use the Amazon channel, you need to:
- sell in USD or CAD
- have an Amazon Professional Seller Account that’s enabled to sell on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca (USD $39/month, or CAD $29/month)
Eligible Amazon categories
With the Amazon channel, you can link existing listings from any category to your Shopify products. You can currently create new listings in the following categories:
- arts, crafts, and sewing
- beauty and personal care
- clothing, shoes, and jewelry
- health and household
- home and kitchen
- lawn and garden
- sports and outdoors
- toys and games
Learn more about selling on Amazon by visiting the website in the “Sales & support” section of this page.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Requires Amazon Professional Seller Account—$39/month
Overall rating Based on 131 reviews
Most recent reviews
Doesn't work. I cannot connect my account at all and no one knows what the issue is. The only reason I decided to sell on Amazon was because I thought I would be able to sync my products from Shopify to Amazon without having to do so manually. Now Amazon has my money and I still have to do all the listing manually with Amazon...Sucks!!!!!!!
This app is not useful. My inventory does not sync properly, pictures are not included in all of my sku's (even though validation is successfully passed). I wouldn't waste your time with this.
This is the WORST app of the store
Don't use it instead you want to lose time & money with bugs + poor support.
Spent hours creating 100+ listings on the app poor UI, months after, a bug happened, contacted support, wait for 1+month to get the bug "resolved", but "resolved" for the support meant deleting all the listings ( 70+ ), which mean delete hours of work and months of Amazon SEO.