Helhetsomdöme
  • 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 9 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 september 2023

Does not add all of the pricing. Shows 100% profit for any price you put in, when in actuality it just did not add the price/

Snuggle Joy Kids
3 månader användning av appen
PLI Negocios svarade 13 september 2023

Hi, can you send to me the product is not adding all prices to give a check ? is it a Walmart product ? please Let me know happy to review. In regards to profits those are set by the user, not us.

30 december 2023

excelente tem me ajudado muito recomedo

lojasprime.store
Brasilien
30 minuter användning av appen
16 april 2023

i have been using this app for about a year now, i have had some successes and some failures. Not all Amazon products link to Amazon Only giving the buyer an add-to-cart option. so the customer has to buy from my website and then i have to order from Amazon myself.. Not good!

Cash Your Greens
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
PLI Negocios svarade 17 april 2023

Hi. Thanks for your comments. If your Affiliate product is not linking to Amazon product it might be given Shopify updated the store template you were using. You just need to email us and we will make the update for Affiliate links to display with the upgraded store template, this way your client will always go directly to Amazon. On the dropshipping side, we will finally implement the automated order fulfillment/preparation service for some specific plans.

9 september 2023

i really like it

Choies International
Förenade Arabemiraten
29 dagar användning av appen
4 juni 2023

I'm trying to work and the App POP up insists I leave a review so to stop the popup heres my review.

Americana Cane Corso
5 dagar användning av appen
PLI Negocios svarade 14 juni 2023

Thanks for the comment. If you click in the 'X' of the modal it shouldn't have showed more. Anyways we will double check it. Thanks

3 juni 2019

Je suis satisfait de l'application mais ça serait mieux de mettre un tutoriel sur les commandes et les suivis pour voir facilement le statut. En faites j'avais eu deux première ventes sur mon site et là j'arrive pas à voir ou en est la commande.

Fleur Sublim
Madagaskar
11 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 10 september 2023

I can not link my products with amazon on Shopify. The button doesn't appear I am losing sales because of it.

Sept 10,2023
I've been contacting them to resolve a small error since the upgrade..but I have not heard back from them. Sadly it's been a few months. I was really hoping to give a higher rating. I loved the services when it was working on my site. It was a quick upload and done. But now, my products are uploaded, I only have 3 to intergrate but the site is saying that I've exceeded my allotted 10 items. I truly hope I can get some help with this issue.

BlackCherokee 1 Tribe
8 månader användning av appen
23 maj 2019

Looks ok. Performs ok. I wIll revisit and update review once I've played with it a little. It'a a little early to tell. Only wrote this to stop the annoying popup asking for a review so soon after installation.

Shirts and Giggles
Australien
8 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 20 mars 2019

Tiene barios problema con la actualizaciones de los precios y el inventario las descripciones de los productos se importan mal hay que hacerlo manual para que quede bien, también tiene problemas con las imágenes de las variaciones. yo aposte por quedarme con ella y tener confianza en que puedan arreglar todo esto,creo que si lo solucionan sera una app muy interesante..

PortasBikes
7 månader användning av appen
8 juni 2019

I think this would be the best app on Shopify if it were not so slow to respond. I really love the concept of being able to import products from Amazon and Walmart especially with the faster shipping times versus using Aliexpress products with slower shipping but it's really been hit or miss with this app. One day it will work fine but the next.....nothing. Really slow to respond and pictures and descriptions don't migrate over every time. I can deal with fulfilling the orders myself, that's not a problem, it's getting the app to work correctly so I can get products to migrate over to sell and fulfill. Fix the technical issues and I will give a 5 star review. I think you're on to something big if you do.

1663 MFC