AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

oneofeverything

I had a small issue using their app, small but non the less still unable to use it. I contacted support and the issue was fix in less then 24 hours. They were great to talk to. I recommend AmaZone to anyone who is thinking of using their app.

GearTheGamer

Fantastic application. It quite literally took a process which used to take me a Full work-week, and helped me cut it down to a single night of work.

mugswithlove

I have used for few days and I´m happy with this app. It has few things to improve for importing variants however they told me they plan to make upgrades to include always new stuff. I´m happy with it in general thanks

MyMusicHub

So far it works great, I Imported products from Amazon Australia and UK with no issues. I wonder if the app can expand for dropshipping Walmart products in Australia currently only works for Walmart US. thumbs up so far.

cannabe4u

I installed this app and was really intuitive. Easy to use. I like you can add any product from any country that has Amazon. Agree with last comment little bit slow though. I sent one email with an inquiry and they do replied to me. Good job.

rockstarztshirt

Great app. I love you can import products for dropshipping or for Affiliate program. Waiting for future stuff as the Aliexpress reviews, we´ll wait and see. The only bad thing is little bit slow but works fine.

Vitasell.net

This app is excellent it does what is says brings in amazon listing perfectly with all images and variations.

Giftandtoystory

I used this app to help to get pre- order products from customers in the countries that cannot buy directly from Amazon and Walmart. It really help saving time to import those product from Amazon to show to clients. It works well as I expect.

Clothing by ME

Nice simple app to add Amazon products. I have used it for a while and really works well. I signed up for the Amazon Affiliate option, but haven't tried that yet. Best part is it's free!

CannabeMe

Nice simple app to add Amazon products. I have used it for few weeks and really works nice. I started using the Amazon Affiliate option and so far so good. Just waiting to start making some extra bucks with the affiliate hopefully. The best is Free. Thanks