AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

ACnet

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible is a shit.

Barginway-Online Shopping For Gift

Straight horrible hell, this app plays a real dirty trick on a store owner, I've worked so, so, so, hard building my store from the supply theme and just when i was about to complete my store in perfect detail the "buy from amazon" button disappears on each and every product i imported...I am beyond upset the time it took to source and select products and place them in their proper location was mind bending.
And their help center is completely worthless, email after email with no progress, just patronizing pointless, non productive conversation. I've wasted virtually the whole month on this issue...its so bad im demanding a refund for the months I've paid.
Here's Proof their app is no good along with the help center (info@amazonedropshipping): "June 29: Walmart Import Issue is being investigated.
June 28: Download our new Chrome Extenstion to Import with 1 click and Auto fulfill orders. (soon)"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was months ago and still has not been fixed?
My problem is the hyperlinked buttons disappearance that seem to be a lost cause.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!

Everything for my pet

I made a subscription for 25.99 dollars, I'm sorry for this subscription. One week after I uploaded the products I noticed that I have products that cost 0 dollars .... so I have to give these products as a gift. Also the other products cost as much as in Amazon, without profit even though I have layered 25% profit. Everything is wrong

Coveted Coiffure

I really wanted this app to work but unfortunately, it doesn't. When I asked for help and support I received no answer. I had an order I had to refund because this app does not work. Im really not sure how they have all these positive reviews. I am removing this app from my store immediately.

February 7, 2021

Hi. Excuse me you just emailed us less than 72 hours ago in regards to a technical question to which our team has just replied. You should give us up to 72 hours for not urgent matters. If you received an order that is great! and that is what our app is for. If you have any question there is the app FAQ which contains all the info. Please feel free to contact us again.

A Blissfully Beautiful Boutique

Why do you not get the wholesale price when someone buys an item from Amazon? You can't make any money this way!

June 29, 2020

Hi. We have nothing to do with the products offered in Amazon nor the prices of each. The products sold in Amazon are not ours but from independent merchants. Please reconsider your review as it has nothing to do with our app service.

Thanks.

Mobilitify

Hi, yesterday I've successfully imported three products from Amazon Italy into my Shopify online store, but today the App doesn't work: kindly solve my problem, pls. Thx, regards.

June 29, 2020

Hi! There is a bug that makes this happen. We are about to launch the app totally new and upgraded for mid July. This bug will be resolved!. Please keep posted for the new app. UI and experience will be improved and this inventory issue will be resolved.

EK2.ca, Inc

The idea is excellent. We reached out to Amazon for comments regarding this app and unfortunately, they have confirmed this to be not affiliated with their business thus renders this application risk questionable for future endeavors. If you are an established business or run an online store with large traffic, would you want your customers to get packages marketed as Amazons? Save yourselves the costs of potential legal repercussions should policies be changed affecting these business practices. Alternatively, you can reach out to Amazon for integration licensing to get orders under your company name.

SleepingBeautys

sorry i was thought this app is good but i found it was waste my time. this just import pic from amazon and won't dropship for you, was spend new hours importing pic....sucks!

yekstore

very bad and weak app.
import all prices Incorrect, take care when use it !
and very bad in answering

April 8, 2020

Hi. We replied your email in less than 24 hours, I am not sure why you mention about our response time. In regards to prices accuracy, it depends on the product as they tend to change layouts, but is only a small percentage. It is regular process that users send us the URL so we just update our App. I invite you to send us the URL as we requested in our response email. Thanks

Loja Visite o Brasil

Não funciona! Além disso, só aparece em inglês. Tentei importar do site www.amazon.com.br e dá erro!

January 30, 2020

Hi! can you please send us the products URL that are not working for you ? It is regular process to fix URLs when they don't work. Let us know. Happy to help. Note: In March our app will be 100% renewed, faster and with more functionalities.

Previous 1 3 4