AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

A Blissfully Beautiful Boutique

Why do you not get the wholesale price when someone buys an item from Amazon? You can't make any money this way!

June 29, 2020

Hi. We have nothing to do with the products offered in Amazon nor the prices of each. The products sold in Amazon are not ours but from independent merchants. Please reconsider your review as it has nothing to do with our app service.

Thanks.

Mobilitify

Hi, yesterday I've successfully imported three products from Amazon Italy into my Shopify online store, but today the App doesn't work: kindly solve my problem, pls. Thx, regards.

June 29, 2020

Hi! There is a bug that makes this happen. We are about to launch the app totally new and upgraded for mid July. This bug will be resolved!. Please keep posted for the new app. UI and experience will be improved and this inventory issue will be resolved.

EK2.ca, Inc

The idea is excellent. We reached out to Amazon for comments regarding this app and unfortunately, they have confirmed this to be not affiliated with their business thus renders this application risk questionable for future endeavors. If you are an established business or run an online store with large traffic, would you want your customers to get packages marketed as Amazons? Save yourselves the costs of potential legal repercussions should policies be changed affecting these business practices. Alternatively, you can reach out to Amazon for integration licensing to get orders under your company name.

SleepingBeautys

sorry i was thought this app is good but i found it was waste my time. this just import pic from amazon and won't dropship for you, was spend new hours importing pic....sucks!

yekstore

very bad and weak app.
import all prices Incorrect, take care when use it !
and very bad in answering

April 8, 2020

Hi. We replied your email in less than 24 hours, I am not sure why you mention about our response time. In regards to prices accuracy, it depends on the product as they tend to change layouts, but is only a small percentage. It is regular process that users send us the URL so we just update our App. I invite you to send us the URL as we requested in our response email. Thanks

Loja Visite o Brasil

Não funciona! Além disso, só aparece em inglês. Tentei importar do site www.amazon.com.br e dá erro!

January 30, 2020

Hi! can you please send us the products URL that are not working for you ? It is regular process to fix URLs when they don't work. Let us know. Happy to help. Note: In March our app will be 100% renewed, faster and with more functionalities.

The Official Sunflower Shop

It doesn't work anymore. What's going on? Ever since the update it hasnt been working at all........

October 19, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Hotshack Online Store

Downloaded 2mo ago. Products fail to transfer constantly. Cannot report errors. Even after constant email correspondence w the developer, NOTHING has been fixed. THIS APP IS TRASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome2MyFresh

I have no use for Shopify if Amazone doesnt work....please resolve

masonpcparadise

well now it just says bad gateway error for ubantu and id like to have it rfixed asasp please because i had to delete it and i have products through this.

Previous 1 3