AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Não funciona! Além disso, só aparece em inglês. Tentei importar do site www.amazon.com.br e dá erro!

January 30, 2020

Hi! can you please send us the products URL that are not working for you ? It is regular process to fix URLs when they don't work. Let us know. Happy to help. Note: In March our app will be 100% renewed, faster and with more functionalities.

The Official Sunflower Shop

It doesn't work anymore. What's going on? Ever since the update it hasnt been working at all........

October 19, 2019

Hi! today (october 19) we have made the required Performance enhancements! Please I invite you to retry the app again and let me know your experience! You will not be disappointed.! I guarantee you.

Hotshack Online Store

Downloaded 2mo ago. Products fail to transfer constantly. Cannot report errors. Even after constant email correspondence w the developer, NOTHING has been fixed. THIS APP IS TRASHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome2MyFresh

I have no use for Shopify if Amazone doesnt work....please resolve

masonpcparadise

well now it just says bad gateway error for ubantu and id like to have it rfixed asasp please because i had to delete it and i have products through this.

FabArtisan

I sent emails twice about the app but no response from this app administration. Poor Customer Service

Hotchpop

I have had more problems - not importing any variances, not importing all variances, extremely slow, and the newest MAJOR PROBLEM - it started importing to my other store instead of the store I was logged into!
I need a different app. This doesn't even work on my other store and we've lost countless hours of work time dealing with this app.

Thanks

Tim's Tackle Company

I originally loved this app, but after a short time it became such a burden because it won't import all the variances or pics, and then it just started having continuous stops and errors. I was told by the company it was an Amazon problem - I doubt that. Either fix the app or take it off Shopify!

May 3, 2019

Thanks

UniSarang

Messaged for help a week ago. Doesn't help. Please message me back so that I may use your app. Thank you.

wholesalebanknote

THIS IS NOT THE DROPSHIPPER APP< HERE IS THE FIRST MESSAGE YOU WILL GET FROM APP: "Remember you are responsible for placing Amazon order. we don't auto-fulfill"

Previous 1 3