AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

FabArtisan

I sent emails twice about the app but no response from this app administration. Poor Customer Service

Hotchpop

I have had more problems - not importing any variances, not importing all variances, extremely slow, and the newest MAJOR PROBLEM - it started importing to my other store instead of the store I was logged into!
I need a different app. This doesn't even work on my other store and we've lost countless hours of work time dealing with this app.

Tim's Tackle Company

I originally loved this app, but after a short time it became such a burden because it won't import all the variances or pics, and then it just started having continuous stops and errors. I was told by the company it was an Amazon problem - I doubt that. Either fix the app or take it off Shopify!

May 3, 2019

Hi, we have never told anybody is an Amazon problem. We had a big upgrade work days ago where users can get all variants images/prices and update products prices. Our banner message indicates the status of import feature.

Thanks

UniSarang

Messaged for help a week ago. Doesn't help. Please message me back so that I may use your app. Thank you.

wholesalebanknote

THIS IS NOT THE DROPSHIPPER APP< HERE IS THE FIRST MESSAGE YOU WILL GET FROM APP: "Remember you are responsible for placing Amazon order. we don't auto-fulfill"

Swaggin' Tail

I had the same problem as "itsy bitsy bridal" - all the products I added looked as if I was selling them direct - no link via my affiliate account. This app is awful and absolutely HORRIBLE customer support.

Itsy Bitsy Bridal

This app is honestly the worst. An app called "AmaZone DROPSHIPPER" should not have a note in the fine print that says "this app has nothing to do with dropshpping." You take the product from Amazon, post it as one of your products, and then when someone orders it from you, you have to go to Amazon and order it to them. What a sham.

Gym Apparel 4 you

On manage products all that was uploaded are not shown anymore. The app is no longer running anymore.

EK CHIC HOME

this app is down...first of it didnt work so well...but now is all down all that was uploaded cant even be seen.

The Outdoorsman Type

App now says webpage is down or has moved. Security cert has expired, so app & webpage are unsecure.

Previous 1