AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

UrbanSlik.com

Added this app today and I see I have to MANUALLY place customers orders on Amazon, wait to get the product, THEN ship the item myself??? This is NOT Dropshipping!! If you have a small business, then I guess this app is ok. However, can you even use these Amazon images legally??

February 25, 2020

Hi! Thanks for reviewing. The orders are not shipped by the user, are shipped by Amazon. Any further question please contact us via our email or FB. Happy to help. Thanks.

Cowboys And Cuties

I used this app to import products. What I love is that I can actually import products from Amazon but what I do not like is that there is not a place that tells me how many products I have imported. Other apps allow you to track the number easily. I would like to be able to separate the products,
I would like a dashboard with the products to track easily. Shopify offers more but I feel like for the business AmaZone should offer more services.

February 25, 2020

Hi! Thanks for your comments. We will discuss your suggestions with our team to see if we can include some in our new Amazone app!

My Curvy Dress

My sku# are not intergrating. Amazone is suppose to be one of my fullfillment options, when creating my product page.

Skip Da Mall

I downloaded the app and it seems like it can be really helpful for my store but the unsecured part scares me with all the information that will travel trough the store .

iSottcom

I didn't receive help from support... I sent 2 e-mail... Answer of support is silence... I have chosen another app and now I am happy...
After two days, support nevertheless answered ...

Powhill

The app is not working( Please reactivate the app, we working with it yearly/
//////////////////////