AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

1663 MFC

I think this would be the best app on Shopify if it were not so slow to respond. I really love the concept of being able to import products from Amazon and Walmart especially with the faster shipping times versus using Aliexpress products with slower shipping but it's really been hit or miss with this app. One day it will work fine but the next.....nothing. Really slow to respond and pictures and descriptions don't migrate over every time. I can deal with fulfilling the orders myself, that's not a problem, it's getting the app to work correctly so I can get products to migrate over to sell and fulfill. Fix the technical issues and I will give a 5 star review. I think you're on to something big if you do.

Fleur Sublim

Je suis satisfait de l'application mais ça serait mieux de mettre un tutoriel sur les commandes et les suivis pour voir facilement le statut. En faites j'avais eu deux première ventes sur mon site et là j'arrive pas à voir ou en est la commande.

Shirts and Giggles

Looks ok. Performs ok. I wIll revisit and update review once I've played with it a little. It'a a little early to tell. Only wrote this to stop the annoying popup asking for a review so soon after installation.

PortasBikes

Tiene barios problema con la actualizaciones de los precios y el inventario las descripciones de los productos se importan mal hay que hacerlo manual para que quede bien, también tiene problemas con las imágenes de las variaciones. yo aposte por quedarme con ella y tener confianza en que puedan arreglar todo esto,creo que si lo solucionan sera una app muy interesante..

Electromascotas.com

Problems with updating Amazon inventory, basic app. Problems with import descriptions, codification language is no good