AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Desi League

Easy to use. However, the prices imported are not correct and needs to be edited everytime. everything else looks fine

RescueReggie.com

I like this app and would have give it 5 stars. It has all the features I want. Works quickly, etc. However, the annoying message about wanting rating the app between adding each product until I wrote a review will drop this to a 4. Fix that.

March 2, 2020

Thanks for the comments. Definitively we will take it in consideration for our new App to be launch by end of March. We listen to all your comments and suggestions!

Balance Eco

So far, it seems to work pretty well. Honestly, my biggest issues are: 1- the window CONSTANTLY pops up asking for a review after EVERY product upload (hopefully after this, THAT will stop), 2- the screen does not stay still! It gets really difficult to do things when the page keeps jumping around, and it's VERY frustrating. If the app didn't work as well as it seems to, I probably wouldn't even bother to write a review because of the jumping screen issue. (It's really annoying and can cause you to click on the wrong thing- often.) I would just try another, but the app does what it says, and so far, I haven't had any issues AFTER I upload a product. It's simple, but it works well. Seems solid, and I intend to keep using it- although I REALLY hope they look into the shifting/jumping/moving screen issue.

MONEBABY

je suis super contente de cette appi franchement, j'avais plusieurs choix mais pour moi je reste dur celui-ci. je l'utilise de puis peu mais je le trouve déjà super. je reviendrais vous donnez la suite
merci pour la découverte

ecoshoppy

This is amazing app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly what I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owl Engagements

Still trying to test it out, decent thus far though. I wish that I didn't have to type at least 100 characters.

JOY TreaZures

App has worked all day without incident; therefore, I have deleted my previous review, updated it to 4 stars but am confident that it will b a 5 star experience tomorrow.

I was not clear on when the non Prime items will ship.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS APP!

devicessmart

very good apps to import the products from amazon, need to improve the photo importer becase the photos of options didn't imported

Barber Kings®

ottima app per inserire e vendere i prodotti da amazon e walmart nel vostro store. la consiglio molto

Toolaza

toolaza. when it works its quite good yes its not automated but it does what it says so what get a program that can automate it for you, but it does not work from time to time which is rather annoying

Previous 1 3 4