AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

JOY TreaZures

App has worked all day without incident; therefore, I have deleted my previous review, updated it to 4 stars but am confident that it will b a 5 star experience tomorrow.

I was not clear on when the non Prime items will ship.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS APP!

devicessmart

very good apps to import the products from amazon, need to improve the photo importer becase the photos of options didn't imported

Barber Kings®

ottima app per inserire e vendere i prodotti da amazon e walmart nel vostro store. la consiglio molto

Toolaza

toolaza. when it works its quite good yes its not automated but it does what it says so what get a program that can automate it for you, but it does not work from time to time which is rather annoying

DAP Merchandise

I found this app to be useful as it is very easy to add new products with the availibility of Prime Shipping as well. Seeing as the app is for free 100% recommend.

Aroma Mocha Coffee, LLC dba Aroma Mocha Coffee AZ

Overall great app, wish I had of noticed that it imports all variables at the price of the variable that was originally linked. Now I have to go back and remove or fix about 25 products, no big deal just wish I had a warning.

Carry My Bagz

This is a great app, that helps to quickly pull products into your store. it doesn't find videos, the original (design, manufacturer, or seller), and etc. The app. has a weird refreshing mechanism.

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES

great look like it works well so far..no sales yet though...still early...iam working evry inch of app

T-Shirts for him and her

Would be nice if the complete amazon Product will we copyed and not only the selected on. But very nice app so far!

Jerrys Gifts Plus

I used the app to help me get some popular products, for the most part it worked OK

Previous 1 3