AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

DAP Merchandise

I found this app to be useful as it is very easy to add new products with the availibility of Prime Shipping as well. Seeing as the app is for free 100% recommend.

Aroma Mocha Coffee, LLC dba Aroma Mocha Coffee AZ

Overall great app, wish I had of noticed that it imports all variables at the price of the variable that was originally linked. Now I have to go back and remove or fix about 25 products, no big deal just wish I had a warning.

Carry My Bagz

This is a great app, that helps to quickly pull products into your store. it doesn't find videos, the original (design, manufacturer, or seller), and etc. The app. has a weird refreshing mechanism.

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES

great look like it works well so far..no sales yet though...still early...iam working evry inch of app

T-Shirts for him and her

Would be nice if the complete amazon Product will we copyed and not only the selected on. But very nice app so far!

Jerrys Gifts Plus

I used the app to help me get some popular products, for the most part it worked OK

LA TRENDS9

please fix!!!!
when pulling items form amazon it does not brings all the different variants available.... please work on that

Aspire Accessory Exchange

Love it!
I just wish there was a way to bulk import...
I use this app to import directly from Amazon and Walmart.

Lavka

I use this app to pull information from Amazon's website. I'm not deep enough into working with this service. but now I like to work with him. However, I can not understand why the application adds the site and category in the listing title

Noob Inception League Co.

It's a great and easy app. I would recommend unless you want to add T-shirts with more than 15 variants or images. Not a 5 star from me because i couldn't add most of the T-Shirts from Amazon that I wanted to. However, I'm looking at WalMart, and I haven't had any issues adding T-shirts from there. It is a great app to use tho.

Previous 1 3