AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

by PLI Negocios

Dropship any Amazon Prime product and Deliver in just 3 days.

Quality Scrubs For Less

I love this app. It's the main app I use to import products from amazon.com I really like how all the product information is imported like the description, colors and size. Although I really wish this app would import all images for all colors, like it does when you import products from walmart.com for this reason I give this app 4 stars, but I do recommend this app it's very easy to use. One more thing this app when you import products from amazon.com (for example) if the price is listed on amazon at $4.99-$15.99 amazone automatically imports products at the highest price $15.99 even if the price for other variables is lower.

Nerd Utopia

Haven't used to full potential. So far so good. Like how easy it is to search for products. Just wondering if orders will be fulfilled.

Shirt Caviar

Works good, instructions are easy to understand and it has made importing products easy. My only suggestion is to allow me to import the pics off Amazon for each color of a product.

American Harvest Supply

User-friendly app for Amazon to Shopify bulk upload. A few very minor errors occur during the import

estrato8

i like this app is easy to use so newbies can navigate through the options pretty simple i use the app and i recommend it.

Fort-Smith-Deal-Mart

Mother To Be Boutique

I used this app to dropship my items in Shopify. It would be better if it took all photos listed in the item on Amazon so that I can show all different colors and sizes.

drunkenmelon

I thought that App was great i had no problems at all.I will recommend your app to anyone that might be interested

Sissy Lu's

App runs a bit slow, but I love the convenience of using Amazon prime to get my products to my customers quickly!! Thanks!

Wrought Iron Haven

This is a nice simple app to grab and list items from amazon. We tested it on our home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com/ If you are willing to accept that you can't include your branding on shipments and do the extra work chasing tracking numbers it would be right for you.