AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart

Developer
PLI Negocios
4.4
October 16, 2022

Apesar do pouco tempo utilizando, me parece ser um aplicativo muito bom para a proposta de importar produtos da amazon e walmart para sua loja na shopfy. Realmente ainda falta a possibilidade de automatizar a compra possibilitando venda tipo dropshipping mas acredito que em breve haja essa possibilidade.

InbanShop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited September 26, 2022

I came back to try and use this after 2 years of my store being down and it wouldn’t import, and cannot report error as it also gives an error. Sorry to see this. Was so excited about this app. Update:
They quickly responded after my initial review. I respect that! I reinstalled and all seems to be working. On me now to make use of it. Thanks for fast response guys.

The Pink Controller
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
PLI Negocios replied September 26, 2022

Hi! Our app is working perfectly. This issue is given that your store has to be updated in our database. In 2021 we made a major upgrade and stores which installed our app before it and then uninstalled are required to email us so we can make the change in our database. If you see the my Products page there is a message in red indicating this for stores like yours. Please email us at info@amazonedropshipping.com with your full store URL and we will happily make this update quickly for you so you use the app again.

February 3, 2022

I do enjoy using this app. The just need to have more clarity when they update the service. Everything is easy when it works

Aiko 360
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 15, 2021

usei o app para transportar os produtos da amazon para minha loja. ele me ajudou muito ,mas ele ainda é um pouco lento e não sofisticado. Então se tiver outro app que seja melhor eu com certeza vou trocar.

Casa Insights
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 11, 2021

Nice free plan - 10 add ups to Shopify products directly. I would also add a button to redirect to any page for Affiliates.

dormiralbebe