4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in adding high-quality products from trusted companies to their stores. They value the automatic price update feature and the potential to boost sales. The support team is commended for their helpfulness. The app is seen as cost-effective and particularly beneficial for new or transitioning businesses. Merchants are also excited about the upcoming automated order service.

October 17, 2018

App runs a bit slow, but I love the convenience of using Amazon prime to get my products to my customers quickly!! Thanks!

Sissy Lu's
5 months using the app
February 23, 2019

It's a great and easy app. I would recommend unless you want to add T-shirts with more than 15 variants or images. Not a 5 star from me because i couldn't add most of the T-Shirts from Amazon that I wanted to. However, I'm looking at WalMart, and I haven't had any issues adding T-shirts from there. It is a great app to use tho.

Noob Inception League Co.
5 months using the app
January 11, 2019

I used this app to dropship my items in Shopify. It would be better if it took all photos listed in the item on Amazon so that I can show all different colors and sizes.

Mother To Be Boutique
December 22, 2018

I thought that App was great i had no problems at all.I will recommend your app to anyone that might be interested

drunkenmelon
August 11, 2021

Nice free plan - 10 add ups to Shopify products directly. I would also add a button to redirect to any page for Affiliates.

dormiralbebe
Spain
Edited April 19, 2019

This is a great app, that helps to quickly pull products into your store. it doesn't find videos, the original (design, manufacturer, or seller), and etc. The app. has a weird refreshing mechanism.

Carry My Bagz
March 28, 2023

great way to get people to do things better and love the way you can use products for yourself and others

Andrew
January 28, 2019

Works good, instructions are easy to understand and it has made importing products easy. My only suggestion is to allow me to import the pics off Amazon for each color of a product.

Shirt Caviar
June 30, 2020

I like the program so far. pretty user friendly. I do not understand some of the language, but I have been able to find most answers.

CartFilled
Edited March 10, 2019

please fix!!!!
when pulling items form amazon it does not brings all the different variants available.... please work on that

LA TRENDS9