Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Beauty Boys store

Had an issue with the installation, contacted the support and they were very friendly and helped me. love the way the app works. thanks guys.

Zeim

hello guys i wanted to buy this app but i have a question when import products from amazon dont you get copyrights issue i mean what if that product make trandemark how to know weather that product have trdemark or not pls ans help me

HotSzn

My 3rd store using Zonify, been using the app to import products from Amazon to my store, very happy with this app and customer service was very helpful.

Fullymart

I like so much. This app is very useful for my shop.
It makes posting my product really simple.
5 star

prettyrosary

great app love it and love the support, would def tell to my friends. the support was great as well,

Wolvestuff

Just a perfect fulfillment app, easy to use, awesome service.
The best app to import and place orders on Amazon.
...And a great customer service support.

Iamshark

This is exactly what I was looking for to keep traffic coming into our store and add products with out having to purchase expensive stock. I had tried a few other apps that said they were amazon drop ship platforms, but they were just forwarding links. Zonify is the real deal and works flawlessly on the Shopify setup. Cheers to the developers of this!

Kickass Cooking Store

Today I just started with zonify I just uploaded an Amazon product to shopify and that's what I wanted thanks for all your excellent apps you are a magician, it makes my life easier, I hope you can make more videos and more apps you are the best thanks for help :)

Speedy Trees

Fantastic support, great app, highly recommended!!!

Excellentoutet

Amazing app, makes dropshipping a breeze.