Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Allianzstore

Great app, great support
thanks!

Grand Marquee Shop

Had a quick question from Support, had an answer within minutes. Thank you! Excited to give this a shot at www.grandmarqueeshop.com

Treazur City

This is a great app! It works so much easier than I thought it would. I can quickly add products to my store from Amazon!

All I do after I go to Amazon is ...

1. Decide on the product I want to carry in my store.
2. Pick the product by selecting the ADD button that pops up automatically.
3. Select images I want to add to my store (Amazon provides them to choose from).
4. Create any desired additional variants (like color, size, etc)
5. Set a price for each variant (my choice).
6. Connect images with variants (by simply selecting one of the provided photos).

I've tried other similar apps, and this one is the best! I've already added many new products to my store! And fulfilling the orders is a breeze (be sure to get the Premium membership).

I highly recommend this app, and the customer service is amazing as well. Thank you to Moshe for literally responding within minutes of every question!

Augustusman

Zonify is easy and intuitive even for a neophyte like me. Moshe thanks for the quick response, your advice and handholding.

Organizey

Great app! Best customer support. Most of my emails replied within hours and Moshe even helped me with some doubts that I had on drop shipping , which was not related to this app. A real life saver!

Louises Party Deals

Excellent customer service cool app can't wait till the bulk upload is available kind regards

Coconutsmania

Great App, and Moshe was very prompt to support, very personalized experience.
Would recommend !

Coastal Apparel Market More

Best seller app! No need to buy anything else! The app works fast and easy. The best part is the support they offer. They are fast and very professional. Well worth the money and then some.

Kolmardirect

This app is what I've been searching for...Support is amazing. withing minutes I got a response and I was connected with support and they walked me thru and helped.

Kim Hudson Jewelry

Awesome app. Have been using it for a few days now and no problem. Customer service is lighting speed. Love it so much and save me so much time. Thank you, thank you. :) :)