Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KAMEHA STORE

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Hello good, I am new using the application and I wanted to ask, if a client buys in my store an item imported from amazon with your application of 10 euros, Amazon price and I will sell it for 15 on my website. the customer received the order at home and I received the difference? does it work like this? is it automated?

Hola buenas soy nuevo usando la app y quería preguntar, si un cliente compra en mi tienda un articulo importado desde amazon con vuestra app de 10 euros precio de Amazon y yo lo vendo por 15 en mi web. el cliente recibirá el pedido en su casa y yo recibiré la diferencia? funciona así? es automatizado ?

ModestlyHauteCouture

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I tried this app to dropship amazon products. I really liked how easy it was to import products from amazon to my store. I think the app will be much better with inventory tracking. Currently, there's no way for customer to know if an item they want is sold out or in stock. I don't want to have a situation where my customer places an order and then I go to amazon to buy it but it's out of stock/no longer available. Then I'll have to go back and tell the customer that the item they wanted is no longer available and give refund. Not good. Create inventory tracking on this app and I'll happily use it again.

Metal Gods

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is great to import products from Amazon. The problem is it doesn´t track inventory. So if you have lots of products or don't do it regularly you will have to cancel lots of sales! that can be very frustrating.

Dealdepotapp

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Good app but poor execution. ADD button does not always appear. Especially if you have previously visited the product page. There is no way to manually add/import a product if Add button fails to appear as it often does. Also appears to be overpriced based on function. I've moved on to another app but willing to amend this review if problem is fixed.

Natural Planet 2

Detailed and effective customer support

The Nerd Tees

saves some time if you're doing things manually, but it doesn't quite transfer info from Amazon correctly. you still have to go back to check and edit half the details.