Helhetsomdöme
  • 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 september 2023

I just downloaded this app and it looks good so far. I don't have much to add at this point, but will update my review once I have used the app for some time.

Tiana Bay
USA
3 månader användning av appen
24 september 2023

Very good app I just wish that you could add product upsell in the cart drawer

CompactStrap
Sverige
28 dagar användning av appen
21 augusti 2023

I am very happy with this app. It is easy to set up and Looks very good in the Store. The Support is also very kind and replies fast

PrintJourney
Tyskland
4 månader användning av appen
18 september 2023

Easy to use and it intergrates with your store very good.

Homestyle Solution
Nederländerna
4 månader användning av appen
30 augusti 2023

Good app because it is free, although i wish there would be a cart timer and you could upsell actual products, otherwise great

GetYourGlock
Sverige
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
4 juli 2023

Was really easy to setup and increased my sales when I started using it. After a while I upgraded my plan and it increased my sales even more.

Banshee Keys
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
19 juli 2023

Great App, increased my AOV straight away! It was very easy to setup and use and configure the offers.

Illum
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
26 april 2023

Genuinely love how smooth the installation process is & how good the app is, truly love it, would love to see further features like product page upsell etc integrated as well.

Amazzing
Indien
2 månader användning av appen
29 juli 2023

When I started using it, it was quite simple to set up Outstanding app; it immediately raised my AOV! Configuring, using, and setting up the offers was quite simple.

Gossipladyz
Indien
5 månader användning av appen
8 september 2023

very convenient and easy to use this application. I recommend to other sellers

Trend Gallery Art | Original Abstract Paintings